Droid Forums February Case Contest

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
seidio-innocase-clip.jpg

Get ready, the Droid Forums February contest is starting! This month's contest is sponsored by Seidio . The prize will be a Seidio Innocase and Seidio Spring Clip Innocase holster for the Motorola Droid! This high quality case will ensure your Droid gets the protection it deserves and the holster will let your Droid ride first class everywhere.

Droid Photo Contest

Now on to the contest! This month we would like to see the most interesting photo showing off your Droid. The photo must include a picture of your Droid, your username on DroidForums.net, and the text "DroidForums.net". Only one photo will be accepted, so make sure its your best! We are looking for original photos that are not enhanced, however you may use photo editing software to add your username and DroidForums.net. This is a family contest, so keep the photo family friendly.

To enter, the photo must be uploaded to the photo gallery, and then linked to in this thread. If your having trouble uploading the photo or post the link, please let us know.

This contest will run for two weeks and the winner will be announced on February 15th, 2010.

To check out Seidio's complete line of cases and accessories for the Motorola Droid, Motorola Milestone, HTC Eris, and other Android Phones visit: seidioonline.com

JasonLee

Reaction score
this is my droid complete with copper decals from grafixpressions.com im on the go alot so hook me up guys this would be handy!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can it be digitally enhanced or you looking for a true, untouched photo?

We are looking for the real deal here guys... So post em up when you have em. Our last winner only had 3 posts

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

hart.jordan

Reaction score
So... are photoshopped pictures going to be accepted, or should they be organic pictures?

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Organic pictures - Although you may use photo editing software to add your username and DroidForums.net to the photo.

So... are photoshopped pictures going to be accepted, or should they be organic pictures?

badz

Reaction score
I am getting a Server IO Error when I try to upload my jpg. Any advice?

Geken

Reaction score
Interestingly...this is how I find my Droid, every morning...
geken-albums-photo-contests-picture456-droiddoesknives.jpg

coolkidd

Reaction score
Here's my photo for the contest...

I handle phones / WWAN cards in my company (AT&T carrier, unfortunately), and I always get the same complains of drop call and spotty service.... I think my coworkers believes that I work for AT&T and that complaining to me will make AT&T service gets better....

coolkidd.jpg

coolkidd - seidio contest - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery

Good Luck to everyone!