Coming Soon - Innocase(TM) Rugged for the Motorola Droid

Jizzylax

Reaction score
This looks like a keyboard eliminating case from the pictures eh?

If so, I'm definitely in! Can't wait!

B_R

Reaction score
i like it. any idea on cost of the entire case?

Kmart95

Reaction score
The question about whether or not this rugged case will fit into the Seidio Desktop Charger is very important to me and others as well.

SeidioSeidio

Hello! The Innocase 360 without the Rugged Skin have the same dimensions as the Innocase Surface, so it will be fully compatible with our Desktop and Car Cradle. The Rugged Skin is very easy to remove and should take no more than a few seconds!

Does this mean that we will be able to fit the rugged skin over the innocase surface that is already out for the droid?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mohawk3

Reaction score
tacomasurfer; said:
Any actual pictures yet?

As promised! Here are some prototype shots for the Innocase Rugged for the Droid! This is not the final product but will be very similar to production models! Enjoy! :icon_ banana:

Looking at the pictures for the prototype, it appears that the camera has a flap over the lens. Will the final product have a clear cover or will we be opening the flap to take pictures? Will the flap (plug) stay open and out of the way for taking pictures?

The case looks pretty good and I am all for a keyboard eliminating case.

Thank you for your time.

Teammudd

Reaction score
i'm IN!!!

i'm a NOO-B here to the droid forums, and was just cruising around before i made my intro post...... i NEED / HAVE TO HAVE this case for my moto droid! i'm not set on the physical key board, some times i use it some times i don't, i can live with out it.

i have the body glove right now because it was all that was offered at the store, and i wanted a 1/2 decent cover when i left the store.

only down side...... i JUST placed my order for a verizon shell/holster combo via ebay.... well i guess till this one hits the market i'll use the shell/holster when it comes in, i'll just keep it as a back up!

Last edited:

monsterman

Reaction score
OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
PhoneSter said:
I'm In! can we use the 10% discount code when it comes out?

I'm sure we can working something out for the forum members :)

Kmart95 said:
Is this meant to go over the Droid Innocase Surface? Because i have that right now and i would really like to have even more protection for my Droid without having to take the Innocase off. If so i will defiantly get one of these!

Hello, you can, but the Innocase Rugged is designed to offer heavy duty protection and we strongly recommend purchasing it as a set.

Bohemian said:
So will this fit the dock and car mount?

The Rugged Skin & Shell can be taken off easily, allowing you to use the Innocase 360 on the Desktop and Car Cradle!

Mohawk3 said:
Looking at the pictures for the prototype, it appears that the camera has a flap over the lens. Will the final product have a clear cover or will we be opening the flap to take pictures? Will the flap (plug) stay open and out of the way for taking pictures?

The flap can be pinned to the Shell, giving you obstructed view when taking a picture or shooting a video!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Kias

Reaction score
You did mean UNobstructed view of the camera lens, right?

Patiently waiting for the rugged case so I can play more spectrek with my kid!

Sent from my Droid

bassjason

Reaction score
my case just broke for the second time, i might have to grab one of these, looks good!

Teammudd

Reaction score
i have paypal on stand buy, lol!! all i'm waiting for is the final go ahead that it's on the market!!

my shell / holster is supposed to be here early this week, so i can ditch the body glove. i'll use the shell / holster till this is on the market and upgrade!! i'll just keep the shell/holster as a back up, or for the wife one or the other.

OP
S

seidioseidio

Reaction score
Bohemian said:
Just to be clear, It will not fit in the Seidio dock or car mount with the skin and/or shell on?

Hello,

The Innocase Rugged will not fit in the current Desktop & Car Cradle. But as we are constantly looking into development, a compatible dock may be available in the future!

Regards,