Seidio Innocase Rugged Holster Combo

cpjr

Reaction score
Ive got a brand new Innocase Rugged Holster Combo I bought, installed on my Droid X once and within about an hour decided it was a tad big for my tastes. The case is awesome though and is perfect for someone looking for maximum protection.

Anyways, if anyone is interested I'd sell it for $40 shipped (US). Saving you almost $20.

Here's a link: Innocase Rugged Holster Combo For use with Motorola Droid X

PS- Mods if this is against the rules I apologize in advance, please remove.

tedmeister

Reaction score
I am just about to order one from their site...free shipping for Halloween, go figure...when I saw this posting. Is it the full combo pack they are offering?

clear1x1.gif
The Innocase Rugged Combo Value Pack includes the Ultimate Screen Guard, Innocase Surface, Innocase Holster, a Rugged Skin and Skeleton and the Innocase Rugged Holster.

I have a Droid X and don't yet have a holster, but need one badly. I looked at the Verizon swivel holster, and quite frankly, it looked like a piece of junk in the store. I don't mind size issues (if I did, I probably wouldn't have gotten a DX, lol).

So yes...I'm very interested.

OP
cpjr

cpjr

Reaction score
^That is the $69 package.....only difference with the one that I have is it has a holster for the phone when its in the full rugged case only.

That package comes with an extra holster for if you wanna use the phone with only the innocase surface on it.

BTW- I also have the Verizon case/holster combo and like it alot. But it doesnt provide much protection.

tedmeister

Reaction score
Hmmm...well, I don't have a Surface. I am using the Verizon case that came with the package when I got the phone, forget what it's called. A bit of protection, not a lot. But no holster, and I am unimpressed with the Verizon holster. So I guess an additional Surface-compatible holster, when I don't have a surface doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess it would if I already had a Surface...I'm pretty rough on gear, and I'm tired of treating the DX so gingerly. Dunno if I'll find the issues with the top menu bar irritating or not.

So...what is the warranty on that thing? I saw in another thread someone already snapped the holster clip.

Also - I see that the Surface fits fine with the extended BH6X battery and door; is this also true for the Rugged case?

Last edited:
OP
cpjr

cpjr

Reaction score
No, you dont get it.

Look on Seidio's website @ the rugged case combo....it COMES with the Seidio innocase Surface case AS PART of the rugged case....its 2 cases that go together to make one, or you can use the surface case by itself. When its all together you can use the holster.

Here: http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/bd3-hkr4mtdx.htm

Last edited:

barski

Reaction score
No, you dont get it.

Look on Seidio's website @ the rugged case combo....it COMES with the Seidio innocase Surface case AS PART of the rugged case....its 2 cases that go together to make one, or you can use the surface case by itself. When its all together you can use the holster.

Here: Innocase Rugged Holster Combo For use with Motorola Droid X

Here's some Youtube videos that might help.
[video=youtube;2AD97c5sNdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AD97c5sNdA"]Seidio Rugged[/video]

[video=youtube;Y9N4tuOy3TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N4tuOy3TI"]Seidio Rugged 2[/video]

moparharn

Reaction score
I would be willing to sell my case as well.

Rugged combo with surface case and surface holster, rugged rubber cover with plastic skeleton and holster for the rugged. I have used the screen protector on my phone so I cannot include it. $40 shipped in the continental US. I feel it is too big and does not close properly on the extended battery. Also, if you use the rugged version it is hard to pull down notifications with your index finger. Also, I don't like how difficult it is to put back in the holster, either the surface or the rugged as the clip catches on the ear speaker cut out and prevents the phone from clipping in. If you still want to buy it, mine is two weeks old.

OP
cpjr

cpjr

Reaction score
Rugged combo with surface case and surface holster, rugged rubber cover with plastic skeleton and holster for the rugged. I have used the screen protector on my phone so I cannot include it. $40 shipped in the continental US. I feel it is too big and does not close properly on the extended battery. Also, if you use the rugged version it is hard to pull down notifications with your index finger. Also, I don't like how difficult it is to put back in the holster, either the surface or the rugged as the clip catches on the ear speaker cut out and prevents the phone from clipping in. If you still want to buy it, mine is two weeks old.

Im glad mine is already sold otherwise I'd be pretty pissed you thread-jacked my thread to sell the same case I was trying to get rid of out from under me. Really dude, thats kinda rude.

tedmeister

Reaction score
Oh cpjr, yours is already sold? I guess I missed where you posted that above while I was trying to decide whether or not to buy it. So I am glad that moparharn chimed in, since I am definitely interested in buying this, if not from a member here second-hand, then directly from Seidio.

moparharn

Reaction score
CPJR it looked as though yours had already sold. I also listed mine for the same

price as yours so it is not as though I was trying to outsell you. If you read my post, you can see how it is really more about why not to buy mine than why to buy it. Since you sold yours, do I now get preferential status as the next seller in line? If someone else posts their case for sale should I be pissed? I think not, mostly because it is a $40 phone case and life is too short to be getting pissed off about this kind of stuff. On the other hand I see your point and am glad that I was correct in assuming that yours had sold.

moparharn

Reaction score
PM'ed you back. Still available for sale.

PM'ed you back. Still available for sale

moparharn

Reaction score
I just broke the surface case removing for shipment

This only continues to reinforce what a piece of garbage this case is. This thing did not last a month and was never satisfying at any point. $69 down the toilet.

tedmeister

Reaction score
Oh my. That *is* a strong indicator that it is a piece of crap. Sigh. I guess I'll be waiting to see what Otterbox comes up with like everyone else. Thanks for the offer and the help anyways.