The Rugged Droid Contest!

PFayce

Reaction score
My droid deserves this case because it stands by my side through the dark cold nights. See I maintain the B-1B, a stealth bomber in the USAF, and we maintainers stay dirty. I have given many thanks to my phone each time a tool drops on my pocket and my phone protects my leg. Or hydraulic fluid sprays my pants and i have a 2x4" dry spot about. I think my droid deserves not so much a break, cause i can't quit working, but some armor to make his life a little more confortable.

V/R
SrA PFayce

littlefk

Reaction score
[SIZE="[B]I NEED this case because of a crazy girlfriend. I.E. Picture of Droid #1:icon_evil: [/B]"][/SIZE]

Deano_53

Reaction score
Its my birthday

All I can say is, It's my birthday" and I deserve a new case. Yes May 30th is my birthday, and if you need proof, I can provide it. dancedroid

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
Throwing my hat into the ring...

I work for a Plumbing Business as a project manager. Part of my job is to visit job sites, which are always full of debris an danger. In particular, I work on the contracts we have with the NYC Housing Authority. We maintain and repair all their fire protection systems in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and The Bronx. So, part of this entails that I need to visit garbage compactor rooms, dingy basements, underground dig sites, and encounter all kinds of vermin (roaches, mice, sometimes fleas, etc.), all located in housing projects. Oh, and there is plenty of water involved, too.

Why does my Droid need a Rugged case? Well, I never know what I'm going to encounter on a day to day basis, so I need to be prepared for anything. Since my Droid doesn't leave my side, it needs to be prepared, too.

dancedroid

HarshReality

Reaction score
YouTube - flying droid

i should win this because of my girlfriend. watch whole vid for full effect or skip to 1:30 and watch til end... I NEED THIS. thats not even the first time shes tossed my droid, not the last time either. My phone was naked for that event, and is still barebacking though life, please help

Incidentally I liked 1:30 on... much better view. Although Bee was 'Be' last I checked.. but I digress.. for my previous comments.. I dont 'deserve' anything but could certainly make use if it since i have 4 women in my house and not just one mad baker ;)

E

EvilWays

yeah dude, my chick has a RACK... if thats what you were refering to, its a BEE themed get better soon cookie package she was working on, she is a decorator at cookies by design.

Also, hey SEIDIO, if i win ill have some Rugged Droid cookies sent your way!