★ The Official "I got my Droid RAZR Thread" ★

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just picked up mine and my wife's! And the Lapdock.

This is awesome. Using Firefox on the Lapdock right now.

Chaldean

Reaction score
I just got mine, and just signed up for this forum :)
I love the phone so far, I came from the droid incredible.

Chocula78

Reaction score
Coming from OG Droid, had the Fascinate for a few months as a temp phone (What a piece of ****). This phone is pretty slick so far. I don't have the time to play with it here at work right. Btw, wtf can't I uninstall NFL mobile? **** YOU VERIZON AND YOUR BLOATWARE! WE DON"T WANT IT, GET RID OF IT!!!!!111!!!1!

rileyd5

Reaction score
Delivered and setting up today. First time Droid user here coming from 4 HTC devices. Looking forward to it :)

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Held one at Best Buy, and compared to the Thunderbolt, all I have to say is D**N... but I can't root it, tho I was very tempted lol... hope y'all enjoy your new toy!

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats to those who got one and welcome to the forum to the newcomers! :icon_ banana:

lazarus2297

Reaction score
got mine today at Best Buy... first impression is it's so light and thin it doesn't even feel big like the other phones with 4.3" screens.. I love the new screen I had the bionic and not to start a bash fest but I couldn't stand that screen.. So after having it for like 2 hours so far it's what i hoped it would be and finally I feel I have a phone that was worth my upgrade!! well done moto!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Hello all newcomers and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your new Razr! Keep up on the post guys love to read your first impressions on the device as I to will be upgrading to the Razr in 12/5/11. I'm comming from an Og.Droid myself.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thach

Reaction score
Just picked mine up. This phone is everything I hoped it would be. Screen is amazing, speed is sweet, loving the camera.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

alphamale734

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the difference between the bionic and the razr speaking in terms of speed ram and loudest speaker

jodyberry

Reaction score
WOW! So a phone came out with no major gripes yet. That's amazing!!

Would love to get one WHEN I can afford it. Still lovin' my Droid X.

dillont

Reaction score
Just got mine. Upgraded from a Droid X. So far, very happy with it, still breaking it in though. I thought about waiting for the nexus, but i really like the size and build quality of the razr. ICS looks awesome and would be nice to have now, but I can wait a few months. Screen is great, maybe not as good as the nexus, but looks great to me.

PhDCow

Reaction score
Got mine this afternoon. Coming from a Incredible 2. Amazed so far, but I really can't do that much since I have to go back tonight and get a different SIM card. I added a line to my family plan to get this and I want to switch the Razr to my own number, but the store rep put a SIM card in to activate it with the current number. Hopefully once this is solved, I'll be great!