Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Post in here once you get your Galaxy S4 in hand and let us know your initial thoughts on the device! :big smile:

RoscoeDpG

Reaction score
so far mine still says shipping by 23rd but i expect this to be atleast a day or so early. I put my pre order in like 5 min after they opened them so i better get first haha

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Just checked; my card's been charged as well. Still says will ship by the 23rd. It'll ship that day and they'll strap it to a drunk turtle and point it generally in the direction of North America.

Bcliff3027

Reaction score
My card has been charged too. I noticed the pre order status check site has changed since this morning. It's still saying shipping 5/23

SteveSutton

Reaction score
got mine few days ago, seems a really good phone, smooth as anything until you start downloading aload of stuff, i dont know much about android so i dunno what services to close... but better than my iphone 4S =)

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What carrier did you go with?

got mine few days ago, seems a really good phone, smooth as anything until you start downloading aload of stuff, i dont know much about android so i dunno what services to close... but better than my iphone 4S =)

Skate

Reaction score
Mine was picked up from Memphis today, should be here between Monday and Wednesday.