Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Figured we should have a thread like this so we don't end up with hundreds of different ones.
wink.png

Post in here once you get your DROID Bionic! Your initial thoughts?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have mine yet but a suggestion to all...Post pictures of your Bionic! Either in general, next to something, or you doing something cool with it. That would make this thread way more excting! I know I'll post a couple pictures of mine next to my old phone when I get it.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Heres a fun one on that same note..
Take a photo of the Bionic with your old device and a photo of your old device with the Bionic... both in the exact same position obviously.

That'll give us an idea of the camera quality at least :D

zenman77

Reaction score
Should'nt be long and we'll be hearing the initial impressions of the proud new owners. Looking forward to hearing these as I pulled the trigger on day one with the Tbolt and although I absolutely love the phone now there were some challenges (battery life, frequent reboots) that took time to iron out.

Darev

Reaction score
I still haven't decided if I'm going to upgrade from my original Droid now (for this) or wait to see what comes out down the road closer to the holidays. I'm anxious to see what people have to say about the bionic as that may help me make up my mind.

anuraj1

Reaction score
These last few hours of waiting until my VZW store opens is way way harder than the 9 months I've waited so far haha

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
These last few hours of waiting until my VZW store opens is way way harder than the 9 months I've waited so far haha

lol I hear ya and also:

Just a reminder to folks, don't forget to do any 'back ups' you may need to do before getting your new phone.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
I just got my order into the system finally. Had to wait for my rep to get into the office so it could be done.
It'll be here by 3pm tomorrow so I still have roughly 30 hours of reading forums and watching vids before I get my very own phone in hand.

It's all good tho.. I'm glad I was able to pull this off ;)

Prdangelo665

Reaction score
As soon as I get mine in 2 hours, go home and charge it up. I will post as much as possible. Compare cameras, 3g speed tests, etc.