Super Circle Battery - WITH WORKING KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT!!

pup154

Reaction score
Looks like there is enough interest so i'll just post them for future updates to make it easier for everyone.

I'll do white with no change in notification icons and color with animated notification icons ..any interest for anything else?

I always use the color with animated notification icons myself. Thanks for doing this.

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Does the non color mod also overwrite the current theme?

On the white circle battery only the battery is changed, as for the color the only thing (other than the battery) that changes is the icons in the status bar .. all other parts of the theme are left how u had them

Kanibull

Reaction score
Seems the only part of the theme left after applying the battery is the icons and wallpaper. Is there a way I can fix this myself or at least incorporate it into the theme I want?

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Seems the only part of the theme left after applying the battery is the icons and wallpaper. Is there a way I can fix this myself or at least incorporate it into the theme I want?

Did u try reapplying the theme after u do the update?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Switching themes I'm seeing the lockscreen toggle isn't changing .. what else are u seeing that isn't theming?

Kanibull

Reaction score
Well since I'm using miui evolution and that themes a lot what I'm not seeing is the notification pulldown, the lock screen, well keep this short, the only thing left themes are the folders, and I've tried re applying the theme afterwards with no luck

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Wow .. I'll try a fresh framework tonight and recompile the apk and do some testing

AutoCANE

Reaction score

onsht1kll

Reaction score
I'm on 1.14 and it just caused my D1 to go into a boot loop...thank God for backups. :)

Color version of the circle battery

This version does have animated themed icons for notification bar
keyboard lights are working

CirclebatteryMIUI-1.1.14.0color.zip

I wish I had read further into the thread prior to trying this...LOL

Thank you onsht1kill for the update, I'm restoring and will re-apply now.

No problem .. also have the battery mods under miui mods thread .. as soon as 1.1.22 comes out I will update the circle battery and post it in that thread