Super Circle Battery - WITH WORKING KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
What framework-res am I supplying? Am I supposed to copy it and upload it or is that just a reference for everything I'm choosing?

its in folder- system/framework/framework-res.apk

I copy it to my sdcard... then my pc...upload...download the updated version..send it to the sdcard and flash it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
Pendo has updated his OP at MIUI-Dev with Verde, White, and C3d versions for the D1 for 12.24

still linked to his thread in my OP, check it out

MJ5150

Reaction score
If I just do the steps in the process will it just give me a file with everything in it? Even if I don't provide the framework? And secondly, why didn't everyone just download the nexus framework and just swap the images?

You must provide your framework. Last I checked 12.24 was not in the drop down list.

My framework-res.apk is heavily modified, so I prefer to keep mine and continue to tweak it.

-Mike

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pendo has updated his OP at MIUI-Dev with Verde, White, and C3d versions for the D1 for 12.24

still linked to his thread in my OP, check it out

nice..thanks for the update

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know where the framework-res.apk was. I was just hoping that maybe it would still provide me with the png's without me having to upload. But, if it's in the list now, the one I want actually, both I want to be exact, I'll worry about this at a later time:) I'm also going to make some launcher.apk mods.

Reaction score
Looked around on XDA and the only version I could find for 12.31 was for the nexus and I like my keyboard back light. Anyone know if pendo plans to create a release for 12.31 for the D1?

chewy74

Reaction score
Any plans on updating to thelatest build

Dawg72

Reaction score
I'm on 1.14 and would LOVE to have this battery circle mod again. I hope he updates it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

T-Rob

Reaction score
I'm on 1.14 and it just caused my D1 to go into a boot loop...thank God for backups. :)

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Looks like there is enough interest so i'll just post them for future updates to make it easier for everyone.

I'll do white with no change in notification icons and color with animated notification icons ..any interest for anything else?