Super Circle Battery - WITH WORKING KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
don't install the nexus1 supercircle 12.18 on your d1 12.18... i got bootloops... pendo said d1 version 12.18 coming soon

bigdodge

Reaction score
Wish I would have saw that before I did it boot looping with it too. Lol. Confirmed.

Sent from modded do all

MJ5150

Reaction score
don't install the nexus1 supercircle 12.18 on your d1 12.18... i got bootloops... pendo said d1 version 12.18 coming soon

Thanks for the heads up. I just finished DLing this ZIP and was fixing to reboot into recovery and install it. I owe ya!

-Mike

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up. I just finished DLing this ZIP and was fixing to reboot into recovery and install it. I owe ya!

-Mike

I'll be taking u up on that shortly.. lol kiddin..... im itching to try it again i miss my battery dancedroid

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
Lol good to know. I was gonna do the same when I got out if work this morning

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

poeypresents

Reaction score
thanks to pendo for his previous releases, due to my impatience--

another option - UOT Kitchen
dancedroid just upload ur frameworkres.apk and whammo - u got ur self a circle battery for miui 1218- enjoy-iam

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks to pendo for his previous releases, due to my impatience--

another option - UOT Kitchen
dancedroid just upload ur frameworkres.apk and whammo - u got ur self a circle battery for miui 1218- enjoy-iam

dude thats sick... wish we could use the boots and transitions... thanks for the batt circle.... worked out great (ps make sure u click miui or the batt numbers will be blurry)

bigdodge

Reaction score
R u guys doing this off ur phone or computer. I ain't having much luck off my phone

Sent from modded do all

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
R u guys doing this off ur phone or computer. I ain't having much luck off my phone

Sent from modded do all

I did it on my pc... used root explorer to get the framework-res.apk and copied it to my sd card then uploaded it... then the site gives a new .zip that you flash in recovery

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

iWordplay

Reaction score
link is not working. is there some way I can get this? I really want it.

MJ5150

Reaction score
I combined the results of the UOT Kitchen above with the .png's from pendo, and I got a white rectangle in the middle. Bummer. Off I go to try and fix that.

GOT IT!!! I forgot to change from graphical to percentage in the battery settings. All is good now, except one small thing....75-100 is green, where I prefer it to be blue. Back to the UOT Kitchen.

-Mike

iWordplay

Reaction score
can anyone send me the zip file for d1 MIUI 12.11? the link isn't working.