MIUI mods for D1

boinkman

Reaction score
onsht1kll, you think you could pm a link for your lockscreen delay mods for 1.3.18? I sho' dig your work! thanks

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
FTW!?!
Gingerbread is different from Froyo!
Sir, where are you getting this information?
Is there a thread or link you could provide?
Just messin with the man behind the greatest lockscreen since Ben Franklin. And that was just an early version of today's screen door.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
FTW!?!
Just messin with the man behind the greatest lockscreen since Ben Franklin. And that was just an early version of today's screen door.

danceswithbongs

lol what the hell did u smoke? i need you to decipher that lol I'm gonna mess with it tonight .. if i get anywhere is anyone around to do some testing?

boinkman

Reaction score
FTW!?!

danceswithbongs

lol what the hell did u smoke? i need you to decipher that lol I'm gonna mess with it tonight .. if i get anywhere is anyone around to do some testing?

count me in....i mean about the testing

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
FTW!?!

danceswithbongs

count me in....i mean about the testing

Not gonna happen tonight unfortunately .. Found the file i need to edit .. found the line of code i need to edit but when i try to compile the file it just throws up errors .. Just have one of those bewildered faces right now ..

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any mods still online for froyo MIUI 1.3.5 - I am back on that because it runs so well on my droid and does everything I need. I also chose it because the clock isn't military time like later froyo releases, haha.

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Any mods still online for froyo MIUI 1.3.5 - I am back on that because it runs so well on my droid and does everything I need. I also chose it because the clock isn't military time like later froyo releases, haha.

Haha yeah just let me know what you need and I'll PM you the link

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Droidforums app

hixie5

Reaction score
First off, thank you very much for the mods in the post, they have been great and useful over the older releases.

Any word on getting the mods updated for 1.4.22 release? I enjoy the ability to take the clock off the status bar and have missed having this mod the last few releases....

Just wondering if the mods would be supported for the new GB releases.

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
First off, thank you very much for the mods in the post, they have been great and useful over the older releases.

Any word on getting the mods updated for 1.4.22 release? I enjoy the ability to take the clock off the status bar and have missed having this mod the last few releases....

Just wondering if the mods would be supported for the new GB releases.

Checking with metickone to see if he can help .. have to edit systemui.apk instead of services.jar and its been throwing me errors ..

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Droidforums app

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You may want to check out #miui-us on freenode. The builds they put out included some of these mods in them. I used their build for the Milestone which is why the 4-way power mod is the 1.4.29 build.