super cheap 32 gb sd cards!!??!! wow, look at this

tktouch12

Reaction score
am i missing something here? because i cant be reading this right.
i went to ebay and typed 32gb micro sd cards
this comes up: 32 gb micro sd card items - Get great deals on Cameras Photo, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com!

there are tons of these 32 gb micro sd cards for sooo cheap. the last ones i saw were like $200. this seller has good feedback too.

am i missing something obvious, or are these just a super good deal on 32 gb sd cards that will work in our droids?

thanks in advance, and if these are what i think they are then i am very excited.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
and there are hundreds of them. so what am i missing?

these do work in a droid right?

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
ok, now all the prices seem to be going up,, i have to think all you guys are buying them, so they must be legit..?

JCo352

Reaction score
More than likely there is a reserve for all of them, if you notice, the "buy it now" ones are going for 150-190 dollars.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
screw it ill buy a few ..... im gonna watch a few and as long as they dont go up too much ill buy one and report back.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
First off, this would have been a little bit better off in the accesories section... Second, no need to triple post. There is an edit button.

As for the sd card, I'd be careful if a deal sounds to good to be true. There is also a chance the card might not work with the droid. Who knows. *shrugs*

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As for the sd card, I'd be careful if a deal sounds to good to be true. There is also a chance the card might not work with the droid. Who knows. *shrugs*

yeah i know thats why im gonna watch a few and as long as they stay under 25 or so ill get one. i already have a 32 gig in my phone and my girl had one but gave hers away so she now has a 16 again. if this works ill just put it in her phone.

i have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow morning for work and there are a few that end right then and i think that will be the best time as most people will be asleep.

apastuszak

Reaction score
There are a lot of rebranded cards, that are 16GB cards with a sticker put on top to make them look like 32GB cards.

Others may be 32Gb cards that failed testing.

Buyer beware!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First off, this would have been a little bit better off in the accesories section... Second, no need to triple post. There is an edit button.

This kinda sounds like shilling...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

him

Reaction score
Dont forget it. I bought an 8th memory stick pro off ebay. It was a great price but after I left my positive feedback the Damn thing started to peel apart. That's probably why ththey have positive feedback.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
Most have been removed now.

Why? I would like to try to buy one, but I can't now. Where did they all go?

I know they could be bad, but for only around $30 I would like to try.

Also, sorry for triple posting, I was excited.

Lastly, if anyone snagged a couple I would be willing to pay much more than u paid if u'd sell me one.

Thanks