Which 32 gb micro SD?

kdkrone

Reaction score
I would like to upgrade my SD micro card memory and am thinking about 32 GB. Are there any cards that I should be wary of? Any that are bullet proof? Does the X2 handle that size card well? Classes that are not handled well?

Thanks
KK

jakehansen

Reaction score
Whichever way you go, remember to put the new card in your phone and format it BEFORE you transfer your files. I didn't, and i lost 12 gig.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I would like to upgrade my SD micro card memory and am thinking about 32 GB. Are there any cards that I should be wary of? Any that are bullet proof? Does the X2 handle that size card well? Classes that are not handled well?

Thanks
KK

i picked up a class 10 32 gb off of amazon for 30 bucks best investment ever

LordRalh3

Reaction score
Im going with the pny 32g class 10, a good price, good reviews, company well know for its high quality memory

gitarzan

Reaction score

Thanks
KK

i picked up a class 10 32 gb off of amazon for 30 bucks best investment ever

I'd sure like to see that shortcut... dancedroid

wcjeep

Reaction score
Frys had a PNY 32gb micro sd class 10 on sale last weekend for $59 last weekend.