32gb micro sd cards at radio shack for $24.00

bohemouth

Reaction score
I was looking to find a HC I 32 gb micro sd card for my new Maxx HD and they run about 60-70$ sometimes cheaper on amazon.

But....if anyone is interested I found HC 32 gb sandisk micro sd cards for 24.00 27.00 with tax. just FYI

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
I was looking to find a HC I 32 gb micro sd card for my new Maxx HD and they run about 60-70$ sometimes cheaper on amazon.

But....if anyone is interested I found HC 32 gb sandisk micro sd cards for 24.00 27.00 with tax. just FYI

What class are these cards? There is a huge difference in class 2, 4, 6, and 10.

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
I believe it's a Class 4.

I had a SanDisk class 4 micro-SD installed in my MAXX that originated from my Thunderbolt and was having some read/write issues along with HD video lag. I upgraded to the 32GB SanDisk class 10 card and can notice a significant improvement in performance. Just something to think about.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a SanDisk class 4 micro-SD installed in my MAXX that originated from my Thunderbolt and was having some read/write issues along with HD video lag. I upgraded to the 32GB SanDisk class 10 card and can notice a significant improvement in performance. Just something to think about.

Agreed. I wouldn't suggest any less than class 6 for videos

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
bohemouth

bohemouth

Reaction score

I have heard lots of people complaining about the class 10s not working after a while. I don't use my phone too much for the camrea or video, I just pack a lot of books, and music in there, I wanted more storage. I have a class 10 in a DSLR which I can see makes sense. Maybe if another 32gb goes on sale that is a class 10 I will buy it to see the difference, maybe when I upgrade to jellybean. storage is important to me.