32 gig micro sd card for under 20.00

MrC1122

Reaction score
i bought one off of ebay from hong kong (takes 3-4 weeks) for $29. the first one read as 30g but didn't work at all and the replacement read as 31g but was only 256mb. still waiting for my refund!...beware of the imposters! hope u have better luck than i did.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think you'd be better off taking your chances with this eBay offering...

That being said,,, I have had great luck using eBay to buy from Hong Kong vendors... I bought a 'fake' (for lack of a better word) Motorola Q9c LCD screen and replced my cracked one and it worked perfectly, and it was pretty low priced... I also got a great Knock-off Moto Droid battery and a car dock from them and they both have been superb buys...very low priced...

Orionalias

Reaction score
man i really want to take advantage of either of the ebay offers linked to in this thread...sue me, i want lots of room for data for cheap :)...but i just don't want to get scammed.

crisis time!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it's too good to be true...

Especially with SD cards, you get what you pay for. I highly recommend sticking with reputable brands and vendors unless you don't care about losing what you store on the card. Good luck but I would bet good money that it's a fake, based on current pricing for SanDisk's.

Iphones are made in china...
Apples and oranges. In the iPhone's case, manufacturing and distribution are overseen by Apple. That makes a significant difference versus buying a Chinese product from an ebay seller in China. That's not to say that there aren't excellent deals to be had but a $20 32GB microSD card isn't one of them.

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
did you ever get it and did it work??

dude, its coming from china...he posted 2 days ago. I doubt he wanted to pay 500 bucks for overnight shipping for a 20 dollar sd card.

it will be 3 weeks minimum before he gets the card from china. ;)

RemyL75

Reaction score
VZW still has the 32GB card for 99.99. If/when i get one, unless I can find a cheaper and genuine one on ebay, I'm going with VZW.

aristo1963

Reaction score
VZW still has the 32GB card for 99.99. If/when i get one, unless I can find a cheaper and genuine one on ebay, I'm going with VZW.

The VZW card is a Sandisk and it works great!!
If you have the 20% discount from your workplace,it is 82.00 shipped.

I searched all over and if places even carry it,it is in the 200.00 range.:icon_eek:

WHOOPS just searched newegg again the sandisk is now 135.00 still a better deal at VZW

Last edited:

everstar80

Reaction score
Paid nearly five times that much for mine but getting it from the vzw store gives me the opportunity to return if it doesn't work. I hope they will let you return if there any problems. Good luck with that. I hope it works out.

Danimals

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know where I can find a 32gb micro SD that's compatible with my Droid Incredible? The one on VZW's site isn't...