32 gig micro sd card for under 20.00

OP
ftajeffrey

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
Me as well. But a lot of stuff we treasure comes from China. 20.00 bucks, worth the gamble I guess. Used amex so there is recourse if required...

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Never buy a iphone from china if you don't wanna get rapped pay with pay pal when buying from over seas its ultra safe and you will get a refund if the seller trys to screw you.

OP
ftajeffrey

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
$20, its definitely fake but I hope you get lucky. Keep is posted please. Normally $200...

200.00 bucks! I think I saw 99.00 posted once. Crap, I should buy them all and sell them for 50.00 each if they are geniune. Can dispute the sale if they're not.

OP
ftajeffrey

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
Never buy a iphone from china if you don't wanna get rapped pay with pay pal when buying from over seas its ultra safe and you will get a refund if the seller trys to screw you.

Iphone was a reference, it is made in china, btw.

Droid 1 here running whichever rom I wish; cyanogenmod at the moment...

OP
ftajeffrey

ftajeffrey

Reaction score
did you ever get it and did it work??

Ordered right before my OP. I suspect it will take a short while to get here. I will repost with the results.

I really really hope everyone is wrong and I will have a 32 gig micro sd card.:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope so too, but this wouldn't be the first case of fake micro SD from China off of eBay we have had here

will.anaya

Reaction score
about a month ago there was a similar thread about these same cards. i believe the result was that they were fake and ebay eventually pulled them off.

i guess they are back.

Last edited:

iPirate

Reaction score
I am here to report the sad result of the OP attempt to get a $20 32gb microSD card from china...

he put it in his phone and his phone exploded killing him