Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem enjoy

Tyrone30

Reaction score
Sourcery 2.2 / wifi issues

I just downloaded Sourcer 2.2. I wiped data and cache but I do not have wifi now. Is there a fix?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
u don't need to post twice answering in the issues thread

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sonicboomin

Reaction score
Apps to SD

Hi first time sourcery for me. Tried all the GB roms for OG Droid and seems like THe OG droid just cant handle it. anyway so far i must say best froyo rom i ever used.

Is there a command to have the ability to move any apps to SD card?

Once again thanks for a great rom

Dawg72

Reaction score
There is no option within the ROM for moving apps to SD, however you can download Aps2sd via the market and get the job done that way.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Um i don't actually remember off the top of my head ha i'll take a look for you those

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guess not ha guess some people even know sourcery even better than me but yea i guess just get that app that should work for you

sonicboomin

Reaction score
Yeah works for apps that can be moved, some cannot be moved to sd, no biggie. So far this is a kick A5s rom. too bad i found it late.
GFlam..Do u think GB roms on the OG will ever work?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I myself have never actually installed a gb rom so i don't even know where they're at with those honestly i've just stuck with sourcery i still have not changed my rom and now that i've moved to apps i haven't had much time to really mess with roms anyway and school is a nice time killer as well. Anyway in my opinion i think that froyo works fine i don't really think there is any real benefit to switching to gb there's nothing there to me that is really that important and that froyo can't do I am happy with froyo and when i get my new phone say the tb then i will mess with gb and all but for now i'm staying with froyo

sonicboomin

Reaction score
i agree 100%, didnt really see a big diff between the roms. My brother and a few friends got the TB and they All complained about how awful the battery life is. hoping the bionic or X2 wont be. Not due till August for upgrade, im sure something else will be out by then. anyway thanks for this rom.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea dunno what I want next either bionic sounds sweet and I love me a dual core but the way moto has been lately kills that phone kind of but the d3 looks nice the s2 the x2 so many decisions ugh might just get them all lol nah too poor for that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
sonic
Use titanium backup, it needs su rights and will allow moving all non system apps to SD. Great new app free on market is link2sd.
Just takes a little time to set it up but you'll never move an app to SD the old froyo way again.
You'll need to make a partition for ext2, I used Rom Manager to do it, but first copy entire SD onto your computer as your entire card will get reformatted and partitioned.
The apps market page links to web thread on xda by the developer to read more. Widgets work unlike app2sd and also allows linking those big dalvik cache dex files clearing out tons of internal space.
As for GB on the OG, for myself and many others it works and I mean perfectly for me. Yet to find a GB that won't for me.
But it seems to hinge on a large number of variables including condition of the OG, and that is something difficult to find out or define for that matter.
Welcome to the magical mystery tour, that is Sourceryrom

Yeah works for apps that can be moved, some cannot be moved to sd, no biggie. So far this is a kick A5s rom. too bad i found it late.
GFlam..Do u think GB roms on the OG will ever work?

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Dawg72

Reaction score
The website for sourcery seems to be down. I was trying to install a new theme but no dice. Any word on what the issue might be? Thanks

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea my host was just updating or something along those lines i got a few emails about my app not being able to download any animations as well but server is already back up nothing i really had control over but whatever it's all back