OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any time always happy to offer suppourcery lol

lol thanks man -- my sourcery is truly perfect now :) i've got it JUST how i like it ..... thanks a million for all the hard work.

so what's next for mr. gflam?? when is that app of yours coming out? if your past work is any indication of the quality of this app you're working on, i know it'll be awesome :)

:rofl3: LOL im sorry but that's effing brilliant!

My friend DWB definitely can turn a phrase. :)

-Mike

you darn right -- we're talkin' bout DWB and we can dig it lol

App comes out tonight at midnight it's all already uploaded, screen shoted, described etc all i have left is to hit that publish button tonight. It's an original idea but nothing to crazy since it is my first time like really in depthly working with java. I have gotten pretty good responses though from those that have already tried it so hopefully the rest of u will like it too but look for it tonight at midnight eastern time that is.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Just installed this ROM, loving it so far.
Is there anyway to get the new Market?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
App is called boot randimations i just posted here in the sourcery section about it hope u guys like second app was started today. This ones going to take a while however

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just installed this ROM, loving it so far.
Is there anyway to get the new Market?

You can flash the market app manually through your recovery. I believe you should be able to find an updated one in the forum. Some of the themes have include the newer version. I am on the GB theme and i believe it has the newest one.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea all of the 2.0 and versions after have the new market

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Thanks guys, installed a new theme and the new market showed up.

Another problem I'm having is I can't uninstall some of the pre-installed apps like airmail or ihearnetwork etc. I run the commands to uinstall them in the Sourcery settings but they're still here. Same with the sounds, I tried to install the default sounds but nothing happens.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well airmail was for our push notifications but don't think we'll be sending more of those but since u say some of the things aren't uninstalling through settings easiet thing is to use a file browser like root explorer to delete some of the apps in /system/app if u need any help with that let me know and i'd be happy to help

adsfa34

Reaction score
i've gotta ask... what does the "who stole my stash" do under "development"? lol

it's been killing me for awhiiiile now.... :)

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i've gotta ask... what does the "who stole my stash" do under "development"? lol

it's been killing me for awhiiiile now.... :)

Absolutely nothing :) lol eagle just thought it was funny to put little easter eggs in the rom there where a few others in earlier versions as well but it does nothing whether it's on or off just a dummy button

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea something along those lines don't know if he put any other ones in earlier on

KaliniuS

Reaction score
I'm sad to see development of Sourcery go away seeing as though I just started using it! I have a couple of problems/ questions. I'm on version 2.2.

1. When I try to load a different theme or animations, I just get the spinning wheel and "Magic Happening!" Nothing happens... the action never completes. Any ideas?

2. Is there a way to change or completely remove where it says "SOURCERY" at the top of the notification bar when pulled down?

Other than these things, it's a great rom and runs smooth!