Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
... Yeah

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

there you go.
titanium backup and restore causes so many problems when not used exactly correctly. there are many posts regarding sourcery and links (if they still work) on what to do with titanium and what not to do.
I can guarentee you that sourcery does not lock up, freeze, force close, crash, or have any other problems when installed correctly than apps added as they should be installed not restored. especially when restored from backups from gingerbread.
if you do it this way im sure you wont have problems.
if you dont want to go through this than thats cool too. but even though we have ceased sourcery and stated no support we do try to offer what we can at this point. soucery is still one of the most feature full roms out there. But we do not offer support if titanium has been used due to its long history of causing problems on many roms(not only sourcery).
It has been designed to minimize lag as much as possible but the memory on the droid is just not adequate anymore. But i use this latest build of sourcery daily and have not had any problems and up time is over 2 months. I use it mainly for netflix now since i have a g2x. but its still fully functional darn best money i ever spent. never regretted buying the droid 1 time. now the g2x thats a different story. :)

Good luck hope you get your phone to work as you want it.

darkmatter

Reaction score

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
there you go.
titanium backup and restore causes so many problems when not used exactly correctly. there are many posts regarding sourcery and links (if they still work) on what to do with titanium and what not to do.
I can guarentee you that sourcery does not lock up, freeze, force close, crash, or have any other problems when installed correctly than apps added as they should be installed not restored. especially when restored from backups from gingerbread.
if you do it this way im sure you wont have problems.
if you dont want to go through this than thats cool too. but even though we have ceased sourcery and stated no support we do try to offer what we can at this point. soucery is still one of the most feature full roms out there. But we do not offer support if titanium has been used due to its long history of causing problems on many roms(not only sourcery).
It has been designed to minimize lag as much as possible but the memory on the droid is just not adequate anymore. But i use this latest build of sourcery daily and have not had any problems and up time is over 2 months. I use it mainly for netflix now since i have a g2x. but its still fully functional darn best money i ever spent. never regretted buying the droid 1 time. now the g2x thats a different story. :)

Good luck hope you get your phone to work as you want it.

Is it okay if u restore only the apks but not data

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Yes, as long as you restore only the apps you should be fine although i would recommend to avoid TB all together..

Sent from my Sourcerized D1

tjrssibelle

Reaction score
I am looking for a theme that comes some of the features of the power control widget such as toggle wifi, GPS, silent/vibrate.... Thanks

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Sourcery Rom has an option to enable the power control widget on all the themes. Just go to Settings > Sourcery Settings > Sourcery Tweaks > Galaxy S power widget and set it up to your liking.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Sourcery Rom has an option to enable the power control widget on all the themes. Just go to Settings > Sourcery Settings > Sourcery Tweaks > Galaxy S power widget and set it up to your liking.

I think hes talking about having the icons on it themed.
sorry this was planned but not done before soucery was stopped.
i think the redman theme might have them themed cant remember. but most dont. sorry.

tjrssibelle

Reaction score

This is exactly what I was looking for...thank you Chizzele...I just did not know how to express what i was looking for