Sooo are you happy with your G2????

undertaken316

Reaction score
I'm at least happy with my G2. Guys check out this beatiful unboxing/ video review for this device it's totally cool!

[video=youtube;tszKidIG2DA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tszKidIG2DA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
I've only had the G2 for, let's see, 18 hours, and so far I have only 1 complaint. The micro USB is a tight fit. So tight, I'm afraid I'll break the connection.
I'm hoping it'll loosen up in time.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I've only had the G2 for, let's see, 18 hours, and so far I have only 1 complaint. The micro USB is a tight fit. So tight, I'm afraid I'll break the connection.

Noticed that on mine too. Not really so much a tight fit. It just takes a little work to get it lined up.

Astrix

Reaction score
1 owned 3 G2 (1 Black + 2 White)
1 a little tight and the other 2 normal

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
1 owned 3 G2 (1 Black + 2 White)
1 a little tight and the other 2 normal

Why 3??

Tap'd from my G2

mattjenn

Reaction score

Mine was like that after a couple weeks I had no more issues with it

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
Has anybody used a wireless charger with the G2? If so, how does it work (I know how they work and I know they're slow, I was just wondering is it worth it), what brand and where did you get it?

Astrix

Reaction score
Why 3??

Tap'd from my G2

Cos LG G2 tooooo good :thumbup:

Initially wanted to get myself Note 3 & Wife/Daughter S4 as I can say I lean toward Samsung :p

2 weeks before I bought G2, I played with HTC One, S4, Z1 Honami & Note 3.

I like the G2 screen, camera, size, bezel and bought 1(black) for myself.

After use for a week, the battery life amazing and started to fall in love with this G2 even running unrooted stock (till now No Root No 3rd Party Launcher).

Decided to get for my wife and daughter as to convert them from iFruity. But they lean to toward Samsung as lot of their friends using iFruity and Samsung.

Give them play with my G2 and explain to them. At the end, I managed to convert them from iFruity to G2 by skipping Samsung :p

Now they're very happy with their white G2 :)

There some explaination how I owned 3 G2.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has anybody used a wireless charger with the G2? If so, how does it work (I know how they work and I know they're slow, I was just wondering is it worth it), what brand and where did you get it?

I do and it works OK. The battery is so big and the fast charger works so well its hard to go to the slow wireless charging. I bought it for the Nexus 7 which gets the wireless charger over night.

If you tether, or do some heavy background processes the phone will actually loose its charge.

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
I do and it works OK. The battery is so big and the fast charger works so well its hard to go to the slow wireless charging. I bought it for the Nexus 7 which gets the wireless charger over night.

If you tether, or do some heavy background processes the phone will actually loose its charge.

Wireless charging works well. I use mine at night as I sleep so it's not really important as I'm sleeping and not using my phone. Btw I have the Samsung charging pad which I bought when I had my S4. I'm much happier with the G2. It is hands down a much better phone......

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
I found another little dislike about the G2. I would rather have the phone jack on the top rather than the bottom. Nit picky, I know, it's just a personal preference.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score

I'll answer my own question. I went to the Verizon store yesterday to settle a little "misunderstanding" about my data plan and I saw an LG wireless charger on the shelf and thought, what the heck, this thing was made by the
same company that made the phone so it must work, right? Even though I still had 64% battery life, I set it on the charger and let it do its thing overnight. I love it! Easy peazy charging.
My next experiment is to run the battery way down to 20% or less and see how long it takes. Maybe that doesn't matter because I charge my phones while I sleep anyway.
Speaking of battery life, this thing was 2 full days with above normal usage (I wanted to run it through the mill during my return period) and the battery was still 64%. Gotta love it!