Sony Officially Unveiled the PlayStation 4

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
The PS4 controller has more material to hold on to, more support for the base of the thumbs. This actually makes the 360 controller better to hold cuz u can rest the base of your thumbs better.
The PS4 analog sticks are not so convex. The sticks have a lil lip.
The PS4 bottom triggers are curved in, more concave. I didnt realize how much better this was on the 360 until I played NFS MW on my PS3 recently.....

Xbox looks like a controller made by picaso compared to the PS3/ps4 controller

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

xtor

Reaction score
I'll be adding the ps4 to my collection, it will fit in nicely with my ps3, ps2, ps1and wii.

bb to dx to razr to note 2 oh my

devdeuce

Reaction score
I've always been a PlayStation guy and will remain so especially now that when you buy a game for Xbox, it's not really yours. It's a scary direction to be going in.

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I've always been a PlayStation guy and will remain so especially now that when you buy a game for Xbox, it's not really yours. It's a scary direction to be going in.

Exactly the point. They seem to be dancing around all the questions about needing a connection to play games. Right now they say once every 24 hours you have to "check in" to their servers. So if someone doesn't have internet then the Xbox one is useless. I will always be a Sony fan and for good reason

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Exactly. I Dont know what cues were taken. Because I see none. Ps4 controller looks better and has more features Xbox looks exactly the same and with same features of 360

Man, I can't wait to get that DualShock 4 in my hands! Such a sexy looking controller.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Man, I can't wait to get that DualShock 4 in my hands! Such a sexy looking controller.

Guess it is safe to say you will be there on opening morning to get you a ps4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Brightonbrad

Reaction score

I will wait the 2 weeks and not pay 1000 dollars like the ps3 on eBay lol

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will wait the 2 weeks and not pay 1000 dollars like the ps3 on eBay lol

I don't think the price is going to drop that quick yo. Try 6 months to a year before you get a good price drop.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
the prices that ps3 went for months after the initial release was insane.

I don't mind waiting a year like I did the ps3

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score

So far, from what we've been shown, PS4 might be my first purchase. I have to see what each company brings to E3. The most unfortunate thing is that both consoles are releasing this year - meaning, I'm only going to have money for one lol. Having another console on shelves that I can't afford is going to eat at me heh. PS4 is leading right now. Microsoft really needs to pitch the XB1 to me HARD at E3 in order to keep pace. An expensive set-top box doesn't do it for me. Talk games or get out.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So far, from what we've been shown, PS4 might be my first purchase. I have to see what each company brings to E3. The most unfortunate thing is that both consoles are releasing this year - meaning, I'm only going to have money for one lol. Having another console on shelves that I can't afford is going to eat at me heh. PS4 is leading right now. Microsoft really needs to pitch the XB1 to me HARD at E3 in order to keep pace. An expensive set-top box doesn't do it for me. Talk games or get out.

Hold up bro, if you end up purchasing a xbx1 after all this. Man you know people are not gonna let you live that down. :p

OP
Briankbl

Briankbl

Reaction score
Hold up bro, if you end up purchasing a xbx1 after all this. Man you know people are not gonna let you live that down. :p

I'm not a "fanboy" of any console. Ultimately, I will end up owning both. No bias over here. Just a gamer. Put that alongside being a blunt, honest person, and maybe that will clear up this misconception I've been receiving lately.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. I just call things like I see them, and Microsoft's Xbox One conference was embarrassingly absurd. Completely alienating who I am - a gamer. Sony, on the other hand, held no punches and put gamers and developers at the forefront. Heck, even indie developers were acknowledged during the PS4 reveal.

So like I said, Microsoft has a lot of catching up to do at E3. I watch more Netflix and Hulu Plus than I do cable tv, and that's all they talked about the other day. They really need to blow me away with games and new console features related to gaming. But as it stands right this very second, it looks like I'll be getting a PS4 before I get the XB1.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm not a "fanboy" of any console. Ultimately, I will end up owning both. No bias over here. Just a gamer. Put that alongside being a blunt, honest person, and maybe that will clear up this misconception I've been receiving lately.

I'm not a Sony fanboy. I just call things like I see them, and Microsoft's Xbox One conference was embarrassingly absurd. Completely alienating who I am - a gamer. Sony, on the other hand, held no punches and put gamers and developers at the forefront. Heck, even indie developers were acknowledged during the PS4 reveal.

So like I said, Microsoft has a lot of catching up to do at E3. I watch more Netflix and Hulu Plus than I do cable tv, and that's all they talked about the other day. They really need to blow me away with games and new console features related to gaming. But as it stands right this very second, it looks like I'll be getting a PS4 before I get the XB1.

This.

Consoles are supposed to be about gaming and those extra features come second. I think Microsoft put way too much emphasis on what the X1 can do. Yes it's fairly impressive considering how far console gaming has come, but what console gamers want are games. Show me some quality games and support from companies THEN show me the bells and whistles.

Anomander

Reaction score
I think E3 will be the event we get to hear everything we need to hear for games for both systems. PS4 is officially off my list for the first year since I do not like the dual shock controller. Xbox one is most likely the one I will get since that is what my son will want and he will game with it more then I will. I do not sell my games or by used game so that is not an issue for me and as for being connected that also has not been an issue. My son can have the XB1 and I'll go with a new Gaming desktop (built by me) and I'll be happier in the end. Now to figure out how to sneak it all passed the wife.