Something BIG is Coming - Nexus Prime Anyone?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Obviously I won't be getting one but my wife will be due for an upgrade soon enough - finally I'll get to hack on her Droid Incredible :popcorn:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
thats true but your thinking too complicated, its simple, an Email address. :) Mines the same on android.net, xoomforums, and now primeforums. Id be much happier if i didnt have to upload stuff to every one of those forums to show my avatar, sig and stuff.

I'd be happier if the powers that be around here would simply realize that we don't need a seperate site for every Android device out there. To me, it's a bit ridiculous. I never understood why these phone forums tend to be like this. Every time a new device launches, they scramble to get as many domains registered as they can. It would be better for membership numbers if everything was centralized, right here. Just my humble opinion, but honestly i've never understood this.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have found that some members prefer a site dedicated to just their device of interest and the feedback we have received for these niche sites have been very positive. We don't do it for every single device, just devices we feel will be popular enough to warrant a separate forum

It's not all about the membership numbers for us, it's about providing the best end user experience we can on a forum.

GeLopez

Reaction score
i agree with you Dave1208 even if this has nothing to do with the op.

anyways, love the op video good find.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Trusst that's an awesome find, kind of hard to imagine it not being true

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So my brain just took this a step farther... First I just defaulted to a nexus phone and a Samsung tablet, then it was like the thought slapped me across the face... what would the implications be of a Pure Google/Nexus Tablet? (or does that already exists, but just hasn't it made it under my rock yet?)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a pure google tablet but it's not a nexus, it's the Xoom - I like the way your thinking though :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

creaky

Reaction score
Very interesting! I was wondering how the phone would sit on a flat surface, but if a tablet is behind it that would make more sense.

iGrizz

Reaction score
I have wanted this phone since it was first rumored about. Wonder which carriers will pick it up because I want one, hell I want two!

jseah

Reaction score
I have wanted this phone since it was first rumored about. Wonder which carriers will pick it up because I want one, hell I want two!

I know definitely Verizon will be carrying it, that's why they passed on the Galaxy 2. I don't know if it will be an exclusive for Verizon though.