Something BIG is Coming - Nexus Prime Anyone?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samsung-nexus-prime-side-shot.jpg

If you were in the camp that felt Apple might have struck out with the iPhone 4S announcement today, then it's clearly time for Google's turn at bat and I believe this ball will be knocked out of the park for a home run.

Something big, very big is coming and you better believe we are all counting down the days to October 11th when the next Samsung Super Android phone is expected to be unveiled. Take a close look at the photo above and you'll discover the first official side shot of the curved screen on the rumored Samsung Nexus Prime. Check out this video that will leave you wanting more here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ig-coming-nexus-prime-anyone.html#post1771621

Source: Engadget

Thanks for the tip, ilikemoneygreen!

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;oM9RO-GAKjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oM9RO-GAKjE[/video]

Cipherr

Reaction score
I tried to capture images of the phone when the blue light illumanted it, then I stitched them together in photoshop and increased the images brightness.

View attachment 41010

Yes I suck at photoshop, so thatll have to do until morning with someone with skill does it better heh.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried to capture images of the phone when the blue light illumanted it, then I stitched them together in photoshop and increased the images brightness.

View attachment 41010

Yes I suck at photoshop, so thatll have to do until morning with someone with skill does it better heh.
Thats great! it really helps. i thought those looked like small buttons but i think this picture clearly shows its just for the dock. this phone looks like a ship from the sea just without the masts and stuff.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6

Here is a slight revision of what you posted. I am also not by any means an expert with photoshop so don't expect anything too spectacular :). I just threw this together in a couple minutes so it definitely needs some work.

View attachment 41012

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
dancedroid Doing a happy dance dancedroid

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
what scares me is the tip of this looks really thin. im not sure about how tough this thing will be, but i'm used to my D1 which i seem to drop every now and then from a couple feet onto tile floor. This looks like one oops away from a cussing storm.:frown:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be a shame to wrap such a great looking device in a case too. I foresee many people picking up insurance for it.

bigdad63

Reaction score
1st, to the Appleheads who were talking sooo much trash about the next iClone, 'Ha ha!'(said like the bully on the Simpsons). 2nd, I'm getting happier by the minute that I didn't settle for the bionic.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im going to get insurance for sure, and i think a case will happen as well. I know its already a big device but i need it to survive, not to be sexy and then get destroyed. Id be one sad individual. BTW, just joined the prime forums! cool design. What happens if it isnt the prime though? lol, what if it turns out to be the galaxy nexus? I hope you got that url too!

cybrwulf

Reaction score
Too bad the pic from before doesn't match up to this one... View attachment 41013
The button you can see on the left doesn't line up with anything on this left handed profile pic.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im going to get insurance for sure, and i think a case will happen as well. I know its already a big device but i need it to survive, not to be sexy and then get destroyed. Id be one sad individual. BTW, just joined the prime forums! cool design. What happens if it isnt the prime though? lol, what if it turns out to be the galaxy nexus? I hope you got that url too!

A simple name change and redirect is all that's needed. No worries we'll gitrdone!