[Updated] Samsung Nexus Prime Shows Up in Radio Shack Cellebrite Database

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-prime-shack.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has been showing up in retail database systems and the trend continues with Radio Shack now. The new Samsung/Google flagship device just appeared in Radio Shack's Cellebrite system. The phone had the SCH-I515 model number. What is also interesting is that it is called the Nexus Prime again, which means the confusion about the name is still not cleared up. Luckily, it is pretty much confirmed that Samsung and Google will not delay the device's announcement again, so we will know something concrete on Tuesday, October 18th.

Updated: Our date was off by a day. All signs point to tomorrow as the day we find out about ICS and the next Nexus device.

Source: PrimeForums via PhanDroid

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope the Shack has the $100 off smartphones promotion going until this phone is released. When I got my Bionic it was nice to pay so much less for it on an upgrade

ugandanbear

Reaction score
Do you guys think that this supposed RadioShack promo will include those of us that just want an upgrade, but want to keep our grandfathered unlimited goodness? I'm not trying to give that away for a new phone.

chewy74

Reaction score
im going to call this phone Primes Ghost until a concrete release date

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that this supposed RadioShack promo will include those of us that just want an upgrade, but want to keep our grandfathered unlimited goodness? I'm not trying to give that away for a new phone.

Yes, it applies to upgrades too as I upgraded to the Bionic and still had unlimited data. I returned it within 14 days and still have unlimited data