Galaxy Nexus Coming to Radio Shack 'This Week' for $300; Costco Expects it Also

Masshole

Reaction score
My wife works for an authorized Verizon retailer and she forwarded me an e-mail she received today that stated the Friday launch was canceled with no reason or new date given. Hope it's not too long of a delay!

shaggykid

Reaction score
Why are people getting so mad at VZW? They never officially stated it was coning out regardless

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

shaggykid

Reaction score
Because verizon passed on galaxy s 2. N taking their sweet time to release nexus.

I doubt they are just sitting on the nexus. They want it to be perfect so they are fixing all the bugs.

Would you rather it come out sooner and be full of bugs or later and be perfect?

shaggykid

Reaction score
Also with the 4g lte issues as of late I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed tge launch date back. What would be the point of selling the Gnex and have everyone complain 4g is dropping?

It would hurt their sales and cause alot of angered customers.

Synack

Reaction score
Also with the 4g lte issues as of late I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed tge launch date back. What would be the point of selling the Gnex and have everyone complain 4g is dropping?

It would hurt their sales and cause alot of angered customers.

Somehow there are ALWAYS 4G LTE issues right before the launch of a phone and it gets delayed 3 days - 2 weeks. **** Verizon, just release it. I'd rather have the phone with 3G than wait any longer than I already have.

jhkang

Reaction score
Thats the thing, some people would rather have the phone now and not complain about the 4g issues. I think the majority of the people who would purchase a 4G phone would want the 4G than and there, I think Verizon is doing the better thing to wait til all the bugs are gone.

I would not complain about the 4g myself but Verizon doesn't want KAZILLION calls from mad customers. Yes KAZILLION isnt a real number I know :D (or is it?)

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I would not complain about the 4g myself but Verizon doesn't want KAZILLION calls from mad customers. Yes KAZILLION isnt a real number I know :D (or is it?)

No... Kazillion isn't a word. I think you mean a googol of calls! :D

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!