[Rumor] Samsung Prime is Nexus Device For ALL Carriers; Maybe Droid Prime for VZW

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm confused why people keep saying this will be unlocked for everyone, but Verizon. Didn't Verizon come out awhile ago and say that they weren't against rooting phones and unlocked phones? Don't remember the exact wording of it. Seems like they were kind of tricky in how it was phrased.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

well if it falls in line with the Nexus category, it should be unlocked. Verizon said one thing but so far have done absolutely nothing to prove they are not against rooting.

nikecar

Reaction score
So much for the claim that the reason the GS2 was bypassed was for an exclusive new phone coming out. If all the carriers get it, then there goes any advantage. Plus what would it do to the GS2 then on their carriers?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess it's exclusive because they will give it the "droid" brand on VZW and has it's own model number.... oh happy happy joy joy

nikecar

Reaction score
more important than if that was a cell phone, is WHO is she talking too? Obviously there must be another person AND the network.

was it Ma Bell???? Or does Verizon have the claim 1st to "Can you hear me now, from 1928????"

UNC

Reaction score
more important than if that was a cell phone, is WHO is she talking too? Obviously there must be another person AND the network.

was it Ma Bell???? Or does Verizon have the claim 1st to "Can you hear me now, from 1928????"
Talking to the future, obviously.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Sigh, I'm sick of all the rumors, just release that dang thing already!

Offtopic but, has anyone seen the new Vigor pics? Looks really nice :)