So Who's Actually Happy with their TB?

cisco84

Reaction score
I'm happy whit my phone the only problem is that where I live there's no 4G until this summer so I use to be mad all the time about my thunderbolt going slow but last week I when to LA and I had 4G and my phone was the best phone that I ever had I dint turn off and it was running super fast so I can wait for this summer for my 4G network

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

CC268

Reaction score
I really don't think there is a phone out that can beat it. My fascinate rooted is hard to beat though...BUT I haven't rooted my TB yet (the TB rooted would be way faster than my Fascinate). I thought about getting an iPhone but the Verizon guy had one and said he hated it and said to stay away from it. Right now I think its the best, but they will have new phones coming out every couple months of course that will eventually blow it away :(

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really don't think there is a phone out that can beat it. My fascinate rooted is hard to beat though...BUT I haven't rooted my TB yet (the TB rooted would be way faster than my Fascinate). I thought about getting an iPhone but the Verizon guy had one and said he hated it and said to stay away from it. Right now I think its the best, but they will have new phones coming out every couple months of course that will eventually blow it away :(

Ip4 is old news man. If u get one..might as well get the huge rubber case everyone and their dog have one in tx.

ridin the lightning