New tb owners!!!

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So here we go.. new owners what you got?? I got my TB.. share your stories..

Got mine and can't put it down.. loving this thing.. only gripe off the top would be leak of light coming from bottom of screen.. however you can't see it unless you try and hold it at werid angels.. only shows when the screen is on full brightness.. Doesn't affect anything.. PHONE IS AWESOMe!! 4g rocks!!! Even my D1 flies using the wifi hotspot from the TB..

Last edited:

jcbsides

Reaction score
Can't get mine until 2 PM Cali time, but I am so stoked. Not sure how I will be able to go to work and be productive until I get to go to Best Buy.

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill have mine after I get off at 5 est. Got my guy holding one for me

Sent from my DROIDX

Nukewire

Reaction score
Yeah I just got home from picking mine up! The 4G is amazing and the phone is absolutely gorgeous! Huge difference coming from my D1, only downside I have had so far is that it didn't come fully charged! lol I love this phone to death so far and cannot wait for it to finish charging. Got mine for $199.99! $216 out the door!

lee__D

Reaction score
ordered this morning, will ship to my job tomorrow.

no 4g out by me (stops abotu 5 miles away), but i work in a 4g area, and am in 4g areas quite often

bjof45

Reaction score
Yeah I just got home from picking mine up! The 4G is amazing and the phone is absolutely gorgeous! Huge difference coming from my D1, only downside I have had so far is that it didn't come fully charged! lol I love this phone to death so far and cannot wait for it to finish charging. Got mine for $199.99! $216 out the door!

yea, how did that happen?

OP
wctaylor79

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine was $199 out the door with coporate discount of $50.. got the soft silicone case, but on lunch today probably going back to get a different one.. like it, but just not sturdy enough.. The hard shells are nice but make phone to thick for me. Looking into the holster with silicone case though.. not sure.. probably will switch between all of them in the next couple weeks.. I LOVE THIS THING!!

wingdo

Reaction score
Stopped by my VZW store on my way into work. I was out the door at 9:15. Sweet looking phone, nice and fast. Finally time to retire my D1. So far I am liking Sense, 10x better than Motoblur.

steveinil

Reaction score
may have had the $50 main line discount.. I am heading over during lunch to pick one up I hope if they still have them at the vzw store

Nukewire

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a corporate discount! Took $50 dollars off the price, when the employees at VZW saw that they were like WHOA!

DjNico

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@djnico
Mine is coming tomorrow to my work, just ordered it. :yahoo:

Reaction score
i just hung up the phone and can't hold any items for the thunderbolt... can't hold the shell/holster combo, black hi gloss silicone case or anything like that. urg! why do i have to be at work right now? i'm literally glaring at the clock waiting for it to say 3pm so i can run out of the building. if my local store doesn't have it i'm trying 2 other stores before giving up for the day.

what does everyone think of the thunderbolt so far? is htcsense.com able to connect with the phone? how is the fastboot feature?

mitchb2

Reaction score
Crap. You guys are making me want to go to the Verizon store at lunchtime. But I'm holding out for reviews, especially battery life.