New tb owners!!!

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if root will let you turn off e911 location? That icon gets on my nerves. I keep thinking GPS is on.
Running liquids thunderbolt rom and he did something to get rid of the icon cause it's been gone since I started running it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Sent from the future using my flux capacitor

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Found this on XDA forums... You can watch HULU on TB :icon_ banana:

Flash 10.2 Working HULU - xda-developers

Does your phone have to be rooted to enjoy hulu?

No. Sideload the flash apk and Hulu apk through your favorite file explorer.

Flash: http://db.tt/ApfoLU4
Hulu: http://db.tt/XQSGgZe

Enjoy! Backup and flash as always.

(Make sure Unknown Sources is checked under Settings > Applications > Development)

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I went back to the Verizon store to get a car mount. This was the only one they had, so I got it. I'm not entirely impressed. Up to now I had a beanbag mount that was pretty solid. There was no great place in my 2011 Civic to mount on the the windshield, and I think that's still illegal in CA. I mounted it on the dash using the adhesive. I was a little leery because there's no flat surface big enough to cover the entire base, but that seems to be stable. My problem is that since the arm is longer than what I'm used to, the phone bounces a lot while I'm driving. One the plus side, I love that the power cable plugs into the mount, saving a step when moving the phone in and out of the dock.

htc_thunderbolt_windo_mount.png

My car was parked outside for 6 hours yesterday. I think it was 80 out. When i got in my car the mount was off the dashboard. The adhesive had come away from both the dash and the mounting disk. If this is what happens when it's 80, what's going to happen when it's in the triple digits every day? I guess i either need to mount it to the windshield or find a new mount.

Sent from my rooted Nook Color using DroidForums App

anybody with a vzw licensed car mount (windshield or adhesive) know if it'll support a skin or an extended battery?

No it does not fit any skin. Pretty sure no on extended battery too. I'll take mine out of the box and tell you (LOL).

alquix

Reaction score
My car was parked outside for 6 hours yesterday. I think it was 80 out. When i got in my car the mount was off the dashboard. The adhesive had come away from both the dash and the mounting disk. If this is what happens when it's 80, what's going to happen when it's in the triple digits every day? I guess i either need to mount it to the windshield or find a new mount.

anybody with a vzw licensed car mount (windshield or adhesive) know if it'll support a skin or an extended battery?

No it does not fit any skin. Pretty sure no on extended battery too. I'll take mine out of the box and tell you (LOL).

haha thanks, I look forward to your input on the battery, but my hopes aren't up :p

dafischman

Reaction score

By skin, do you mean case, or does this hold true for skins like Skinomi? I only ask cuz I just ordered the Skinomi protective skin and was gonna order the car dock.

Thanks!

Josh

sent via Thunderbolt by the hand of Zeus.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Won't fit with extended battery either. It's a flat back. Really tight fit.