How to get my Thundeerbolt

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
Pardon me but I just went to VZW web site to try and understand the concept of a family plan. So I clicked on Add Family Plan and what popped up implies the plan retails at $69.99 and after my corp discount will run me $58.59 (a buck cheaper than my current plan). However I guess I am seeing this is Talk only so I'd have add a $10 text package for 500 but I'd be at $68. Your $99 must have been full talk & text?

Adding the data would keep me less than $100/month but that's still like $18/month over what I am paying today to get the line added for an extra upgrade possibility. Sorry to bore everybody with this. :) You say you are a store rep? Thanks again for the scoop.

Pasted from the family talk 700 plan details:

Number of Lines:
2 Lines
Included Monthly Anytime Minutes:
The number of minutes you get for voice calls each month. You can use them to reach any number at any time.

700 minutes
$58.59 monthly access
.45 Per-Minute Rate After Allowance Add-on Features:
Messaging
Includes text, picture and video messages.

20¢ per text or packages from $5.00/month
Pricing Options
Data (Web & Email)
Includes Web, email and any other Internet use.

Pay per MB or monthly rate packages
Pricing Options
Some devices require a data package Monthly Base Access:
Retail Price: $69.99
Your Price:$58.59
Your Discount:19% off eligible lines
$58.59/monthly access

HollywoodPR1

Reaction score
Yes I am a rep u didn't tell me u had a 19% discount and yes I was talkin talk n txt. U said u had 450 talk n txt so my bad for assuming u wanted to stay talk n txt.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Blackhawk55

Reaction score
Yes I am a rep u didn't tell me u had a 19% discount and yes I was talkin talk n txt. U said u had 450 talk n txt so my bad for assuming u wanted to stay talk n txt.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Understood. I was trying to factor out the discount and compare the retail $69.99 and the $99.99 but then fooled you by factoring it back in at the end to figure my bottom line increase. Sorry for the confusion. Actually I don't need the unlimited text but got sold the package so I would pay enough to be eligible for the early annual upgrade. Ironic to hear that the early upgrades are disappearing.