Sirius/XM Satelite Radio app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricknasty

Reaction score
I have looked high and low for a sirius/xm app for android. My previous 3 phones were windows mobile and they had a few apps that worked well enough.
Does anyone use an app i just cant find?

Thanks~~

otaku

Reaction score
I am interested as well. I wish Sirius/XM would seriously consider developing an app for Android as they have for the iPhone.

thegipper

Reaction score
<---Big Ass Card Holder, forget the number...
I download the torrents to listen to at my leisure.

biggestmexi

Reaction score
i might have to do that if they keep rising the price...but would really not like to.

stop by ronfez.net...we have a droid thread.

OP
T

tricknasty

Reaction score
its all about opie and anthony!, but its all good cuz ron and fez are on the same channel.

I would rather not have to download the torrents, much easier to listen live.

Last edited:

Death Metal Moe

Reaction score
I am really interested in an XM app for streaming Ron and Fez on my new Droid.

Big A.S.S. card holder 9170 checkin' in.

Erich_F

Reaction score
I tried to log into my XM account online through the browser, and it told me that my platform was not yet supported :(

bluedust

Reaction score
SiriusXM has no money anymore. They haven't even made a new radio in over a year, at least not the Sirius side. I doubt they have anyone to develop an app.

Sucks cause I was with XM from the beginning, but they just threw money at every celebrity without a care in the world.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
SiriusXM has no money anymore. They haven't even made a new radio in over a year, at least not the Sirius side. I doubt they have anyone to develop an app.

Sucks cause I was with XM from the beginning, but they just threw money at every celebrity without a care in the world.

They have a market cap of 2.3 billion and avg. almost 23 million in stock traded per day.....Sure sounds like they have $$$$

Also 800 Million in profit for 08...

bluedust

Reaction score

They have a market cap of 2.3 billion and avg. almost 23 million in stock traded per day.....Sure sounds like they have $$$$

Also 800 Million in profit for 08...

Has their stock gotten above 14 cents? I stopped looking awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.