BREAKING: Sirius/XM App coming in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
cderry

cderry

Reaction score
Also, it costs $3.95 to have the online Sirius/XM service...but all Sirius/XM users will get a 7-day free trial when the app goes live.

Kack

Reaction score
Thats cool but a Free Pandora is better than a paid XM only exception being some of the talk radio.

EDIT: ok nevermind if you get MLB it is well worth it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, according to that article you'll even get the MLB. I didn't think that was featured on the on line service.

Glad to see it, I know lots of people have been waiting for this. Nice find, OP.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably no stern, right? That just forces people to find alternative (stolen) ways to get things.

justreboot

Reaction score
This will make the wife happy. She has the luxury of being able to listen to radio during work -I don't :( She has been bugging me every day since I got her the Droid back in March... Now if we can only get flash, I'll have a happy wife...

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I signed up for the notification. I have it in my car and home. I'll have to see the what the channels are to see if I want it for my phone.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have Xm in two auto's. When the app was released for the iPhone I was not able to use because it required the "Premium" package. I don't need to give XM any additional dollars!

Mike

overtsilence

Reaction score
Wow, according to that article you'll even get the MLB. I didn't think that was featured on the on line service.

Glad to see it, I know lots of people have been waiting for this. Nice find, OP.

Though it is a separate fee, did you realize you can pick up the audio of all the MLB games through the MLB at bat app? It's a one time fee of $14.95. If i remember correct, you also get the ability to pick which broadcast you want to listen to...for instance the home or away.

Phillip944

Reaction score
No Howard...

"Certain programming, including MLB Play-by-Play, NFL Play-by-Play, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, and Howard Stern, will not be available via the SIRIUS XM App for DROID and Nexus One. Listeners will continue to be able to access that programming through the SIRIUS XM platforms where they are currently offered."

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Certain programming, including MLB Play-by-Play, NFL Play-by-Play, SIRIUS NASCAR Radio, and Howard Stern, will not be available via the SIRIUS XM App for DROID and Nexus One. Listeners will continue to be able to access that programming through the SIRIUS XM platforms where they are currently offered."

"Listeners will be forced to continue to steal certain channels via cherry rplayer and other streaming apps."

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I must have misread it. I thought it said MLB available. I thought that was quite a bit to give out.

Status
Not open for further replies.