Status
Not open for further replies.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
SiriusXM has no money anymore. They haven't even made a new radio in over a year, at least not the Sirius side. I doubt they have anyone to develop an app.

Sucks cause I was with XM from the beginning, but they just threw money at every celebrity without a care in the world.

They have a market cap of 2.3 billion and avg. almost 23 million in stock traded per day.....Sure sounds like they have $$$$

Also 800 Million in profit for 08...

Has their stock gotten above 14 cents? I stopped looking awhile ago.

60 Right now.....

bluedust

Reaction score
They have a market cap of 2.3 billion and avg. almost 23 million in stock traded per day.....Sure sounds like they have $$$$

Also 800 Million in profit for 08...

60 Right now.....

Ah. lol. don't think I hate the service. I love SiriusXM, I've been a Stern fan for 20 years, I love the commercial free music, NFL Network = badass. I just know they haven't created anything in over a year so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I have my Stiletto so that's good enough for me for my car.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

60 Right now.....

Ah. lol. don't think I hate the service. I love SiriusXM, I've been a Stern fan for 20 years, I love the commercial free music, NFL Network = badass. I just know they haven't created anything in over a year so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I block Stern....He's a Moron IMHO. He wasn't funny on the Radio in DC years ago.

bluedust

Reaction score
60 Right now.....

I block Stern....He's a Moron IMHO. He wasn't funny on the Radio in DC years ago.

Well hey, to each their own, it's why our country is so awesome, we can all have differing opinions. :)

xmscott

Reaction score
FRRRUUUNNNNKKKKIIIIISSSS

What i need is a Skydock for a Droid like i have for my iTouch.
See : XM Satellite Radio - Everything worth listening to is now on XM

Forget about the Apple App that only gives you an internet subscription. That you have to pay extra for and get a limited amount of channels (no sports). That thing turns my iTouch into a true satellite radio. I adore it. Ive owned a dozen radios over the years and its by far the best (for in the car)

texasPI

Reaction score
FRRRUUUNNNNKKKKIIIIISSSS

What i need is a Skydock for a Droid like i have for my iTouch.
See : XM Satellite Radio - Everything worth listening to is now on XM

Forget about the Apple App that only gives you an internet subscription. That you have to pay extra for and get a limited amount of channels (no sports). That thing turns my iTouch into a true satellite radio. I adore it. Ive owned a dozen radios over the years and its by far the best (for in the car)

I've been thinking of getting my wife this for her touch. Any concern about the plug loosening up after a while? I know some people have reported that it is too snug and screws up their sockets but I'm more concerned about it becoming loose. Yep, I'd get one for my Droid in a heartbeat and dump my old (but trusty) roady2.

xmscott

Reaction score
I've had it since it was released (October of this year). No issues with the connections.

Droids

Reaction score
I would love to see a XM app for Android. A full on car radio replacement. Then I could stream it from the Droid to the car stereo, AND be able to listen to XM away from the car. I hate that I can only listen to XM in the car. Used to get it on the computer free but I'm I'm not paying extra every month for that. XM costs too much as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.