Should I wait or get the Eris

EchoX860

Reaction score
I was supposed go to Verizon tomorrow for my Birthday, but it's still backordered until August now.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Eris is being discontinued, the last I heard. I wouldn't get an Eris if I were you.

mentaloaf

Reaction score
My wife has an Eris it's a piece of junk, do yourself a favor and don't get an htc phone....get a moto either a droid or a droid x

OP
E

EchoX860

Reaction score
Not a fan of Motorola. Have an ENV Touch now, it's a piece of junk

OP
E

EchoX860

Reaction score
I know, I'm saying Motorola sucks, and the phone I have now is a piece of junk, and the droid looks ugly as hell

EgooEspada

Reaction score
You can either wait for a Droid Incredible, or get a Droid X on July 15th.
Of course if you don't mind going online, you can go to Wirefly, says it will be 1-2 weeks, as opposed to a month.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't buy the Eris. It was a great little phone when it was released, but even then, it was already considered to have outdated hardware. Wait for the Incredible to come back in stock if you insist on going with HTC.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Are you like 12 or something? Anyone who would pick an Eris over the Droid x must not be thinking straight. And I can assure you that any piece of hardware from Motorola is a lot nicer and better made then anything HTC could make

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As a corporate sales rep, I'd say don't settle for the Eris...you'd pretty much be shooting yourself in the foot. As for as Motorola goes, they DID fall off for a few years but, they have totally and completely redeemed themselves with the release of the Droid..and it's only going to get better! If you've made your mind up to leave the Droid on the shelf, I'd personally wait for the Incredible.
P.S. - The Eris is ALREADY discontinued, and I'm glad! Haha!

OP
E

EchoX860

Reaction score
If the Droid looked better I'd get it, I guess I'll wait. My friend is trying to convince me to get the new BB.

infinity8x3

Reaction score
I know, I'm saying Motorola sucks, and the phone I have now is a piece of junk, and the droid looks ugly as hell
You do realize the droid was never made to look "pretty". I think you might be better off with an iPhone. Princess.