cheapdroids.com is a fraud?

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok so i ordered one android shirt from this web site its been a month and a half i call every 4 days and the excuse i get is that they haven't received it yet. However i called the day i ordered asking if it was on stock and the rep told me it was! Now i really prefer to get my item and i dont want to cancel but this is just ridiculous. And now im scared if i cancel it im not even going to get my money back! I was looking foward to buy other things but now i def dont want it

PM member "cheapdroids" and see if he can offer any help.

alphamale

Reaction score
cheapdroids.com is legite, good people

yep, they are real and ship their stuff and stand behind their 30 satisfaction, etc.

i ordered 2 cases for my X then noticed no ship date on invoice. I just called them the next day, they said the black one was on back order, shipment coming soon - maybe 2 weeks, but they had the blue one, which they shipped that day and I had it the next day.

oh, ok good price not highest quality, it cracked soon after, called, returned it, had the replacement end of week --- with the black one - it came in fast!

No problems with them, suggest patience, give another call. or go somewhere else and pay more for the same stuff, but i think they are worth waiting on.

lyco

Reaction score
yep, they are real and ship their stuff and stand behind their 30 satisfaction, etc.

i ordered 2 cases for my X then noticed no ship date on invoice. I just called them the next day, they said the black one was on back order, shipment coming soon - maybe 2 weeks, but they had the blue one, which they shipped that day and I had it the next day.

oh, ok good price not highest quality, it cracked soon after, called, returned it, had the replacement end of week --- with the black one - it came in fast!

No problems with them, suggest patience, give another call. or go somewhere else and pay more for the same stuff, but i think they are worth waiting on.

Thanks for this.

microcap52

Reaction score
Fraud?

I ordered 2 HTC Incredibles on Black Friday from Verizon and subsequently ordered cases for them a few days later from from Cheapdroids.com and they came about 3 days later...no problems with the shi[pping, the cases were the ones that we ordered, no glitches with the charges against my debit card, etc...I would buy from them again in a NY minutedancedroid