cheapdroids.com is a fraud?

you_scrubb

Reaction score
I say bring out the proof.
I wonder if forums allow for pics? Either one side is lying or both is telling half truths. LETS SEE SOME PROOF!!

cheapdroids

Reaction score
Nice first post. Anyway, I said we had a bank fee on returns before but have removed it. So there is nothing to prove.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
This is funny cheap droid you would best be served by stop excusing yourself on everything and first have your inventory before you sell product. Sounds like growing pains or a very poor business model

cheapdroids

Reaction score
And sure, call it growing pains. As I mentioned before we had issues with a supplier. We've since found new ones that can and have been delivering on time.

Taino Warrior

Reaction score
As a new member on this forum it looks like Your company cheapdroids.com ethics is definitely taking a toll on your business. I see your trying to make matters feasibly to members by helping to your best of your ability. What you might want to take in consideration that there's a lot of members that are experiencing the same problem slow shipment, lack of communication, and so forth seems that what your saying and the direction of the business are not on the same page maybe pass the word to your peers and change the way of how you company is running it's business is not going to stand on it's own for very long especially you are depending on the internet to keep your business a float. To many complaints from different folks is a red flag that there's a problem.

shallowwaterdroid

Reaction score
As a new member on this forum it looks like Your company cheapdroids.com ethics is definitely taking a toll on your business. I see your trying to make matters feasibly to members by helping to your best of your ability. What you might want to take in consideration that there's a lot of members that are experiencing the same problem slow shipment, lack of communication, and so forth seems that what your saying and the direction of the business are not on the same page maybe pass the word to your peers and change the way of how you company is running it's business is not going to stand on it's own for very long especially you are depending on the internet to keep your business a float. To many complaints from different folks is a red flag that there's a problem.

Cheapdroids ethics ? If you read in these posts on 13 pages correctly iin the end it they send product , have support willing to help anyone out on these message baords that are all too filled with garbage posts and they obviously are still here . Look at half of the people saying cheapdroids screwed them over didnt even respond back to the guy trying to help them out. Ive personally ordered from them and received all the items except one that was on back order and they canceled it no problem.

How do you know they are only relying on the internet for sales ? Do you have inside information on cheapdroids ?

Ramsson

Reaction score
My point is that we don't have any banking fees on returns anymore. How many times do I have to say SEND ME YOUR ORDER ID AND I WILL PERSONALLY LOOKAT YOUR ACCOUNT. If we were some fly by night company do you think I'd be wasting my time posting here? I'm trying to help anyone that had any problems.

All right - it's 6087. And the last time my bank tried to contact you was late July.

cheapdroids

Reaction score
My point is that we don't have any banking fees on returns anymore. How many times do I have to say SEND ME YOUR ORDER ID AND I WILL PERSONALLY LOOKAT YOUR ACCOUNT. If we were some fly by night company do you think I'd be wasting my time posting here? I'm trying to help anyone that had any problems.

All right - it's 6087. And the last time my bank tried to contact you was late July.

Thanks, banking charge has been refunded. Also, check your PM and let me know.

Taino Warrior

Reaction score

Cheapdroids ethics ? If you read in these posts on 13 pages correctly iin the end it they send product , have support willing to help anyone out on these message baords that are all too filled with garbage posts and they obviously are still here . Look at half of the people saying cheapdroids screwed them over didnt even respond back to the guy trying to help them out. Ive personally ordered from them and received all the items except one that was on back order and they canceled it no problem.

How do you know they are only relying on the internet for sales ? Do you have inside information on cheapdroids ?

First of all this is no a coincidence that there are numerous members with the same problem with Cheapdriods.com that why this is a long thread. If you would had taking the time to read correctly on my post you have read i was making a suggestion for the fact is that there's a lot of complaints on this company i was suggesting for the MGR of cheapdriods.com to go over the matters with his peers to solve on how they running there business because when it comes to BBB that can be a difference between staying in business and maybe losing your business over bad experience with purchases. I as a consumer look at the internet & BBB for info on customer experiences that the back breaker right there. If you had a good experience with them great don't come on my post and question me on my motives i commend the cheapdriod.com MGR for coming on this site and trying to correct matters to best of his ability hopefully this answer your question.

you_scrubb

Reaction score
Me too. Took alot of punches but it at least you seem like your addressing the issues.

chaz.ring

Reaction score
WOW.... I am glad I read through all of this.... to think I was going to order stuff from cheapdroids....not now.

To the manager,
Its great that YOU have good business in mind. Its BAD that your company does not. :icon_evil: Let me guess.... you work from home.

cheapdroids

Reaction score
I wish I worked from home. I'm usually here 10-12 hours a day. Maybe some pictures will prove that we are a real company with real inventory as well as proving we do not drop ship.

Here is a picture of Cheap Droids. This is were the myself as well as all other staff (support, shipping, etc) are every day.
IMG_4564.jpg

Here is a picture of my office that I am making this post from. Yea, I know I need to hang my deer head, everyone has been telling me that since I brought it in.
IMG_4549.jpg

Here is a picture of our weekly bubble mailer shipment. If we drop shipped we definitely wouldn't need all of this right?
IMG_4550.jpg

And here are shots from our packing room. As you can see we definitely carry our own inventory.
IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

And here is a kind of blurry shot from the other day but you can see all the orders packed and ready to be shipped.
IMAG0109.jpg

Hope this give some of you the proof you were looking for. As you can see, we are a real company with a real location. As I've mentioned, we've had some supplier issues in the past and have taken steps to resolve those problems and move forward. We're doing our best to provide great customer service and products at a low price.