Eris similar to Incredible?

Million

Reaction score
Is the Eris similar to the Incredible?

I had the Droid1 but had to get rid of it, and now have the Eris. I am thinking of getting the Incredible but if its like the Eris, which I do not like, then I will just stick with the Droid1.

Similar as in UI, feel, speed...basically is the Incredible more like the Eris or the Droid1?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
More like the Eris on form, and UI, but better hardware and quicker.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had the Droid1 but had to get rid of it, and now have the Eris. I am thinking of getting the Incredible but if its like the Eris, which I do not like, then I will just stick with the Droid1.

Similar as in UI, feel, speed...basically is the Incredible more like the Eris or the Droid1?

I don't think you have the Droid as an option. You can probably get the Incredible if you're in your first 30 days but since you started out with the Droid I don't think they will let you go back to it. I've never heard of anyone doing that.

But if I were you I'd run, not walk to turn that Eris in for an Incredible.

Guchi

Reaction score
Not compatible in speed at all, incredible is faster than both.

OP
Million

Million

Reaction score

I don't think you have the Droid as an option. You can probably get the Incredible if you're in your first 30 days but since you started out with the Droid I don't think they will let you go back to it. I've never heard of anyone doing that.

It is an option. I did not have the Droid1 since about a month. Also, I will use an upgrade.

Its more little things I like on Droid1, like the combination unlock. If I am unlocking the phone with the red power button and someone is calling me, it hangs up on them :angry: This gets in the way.

Vid Junky

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Not to be smart bit you can't have read many of the posts if you're asking questions like this. I do not know of this Droid 1 you speak of, however I can say that yes in ways the incredible is similar to the Eris. In ways. In form, feel, and that's about it. HTC has ironed some issues like problems answering a locked phone. I am able to answer the phone when locked then unlock during the call should I need to access something from the phone in_call no problems. Not that I would want to experience this but I think that would be really handy should you accidentally have some pick up your phone than try to locate it with a call. As for the other things you didn't like all can say is go to a store and play with it. If you are familiar with android you should pick up right away on the things you didn't like and whether or not they still exist. The as I am myself new to Android there was a learning curve for me already, but the only place the incredible has let me down so far is battery life. It feels like HTC went to a battery company and said we have this 2" space that needs to be filled, what can you do for us. But as you search the forums you'll find that there are solutions to that as well. If you're wanting something great the incredible might be it if you want more of a full package without any extra investment, time or money, checkout the MOTO Droid. I personally liked what the incredible had offer over the one thing the MOTO could offer, physical keyboard. And a rather sorry one at that. Maybe the next gen of MOTO will be better.
Hope this helps.

kmo

Reaction score

+1 run FAST....