Considering a switch

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Considering a change. I had a rooted froyoed Eris and just got a Samsung fascinate and hate it...we are already getting replacement phones after only 2 months. I am considering selling the replacement on eBay and getting am incredible off eBay....any advice or pros/cons about the incredible?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering a change. I had a rooted froyoed Eris and just got a Samsung fascinate and hate it...we are already getting replacement phones after only 2 months. I am considering selling the replacement on eBay and getting am incredible off eBay....any advice or pros/cons about the incredible?

I'm curious. What is it you hate about your Fascinate, my understanding is it's a pretty good phone?

I can't comment on the Incredible, I hear it's a good phone as well.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Well for one the software update to 2.2 we are still waiting for. Also since having a fully customer Eris I feel like this phone is not what I should have gotten after having experience with a rooted froyo device. Plus all these issues we are having...we've only had them since December and already are getting replacements. There is no 3g connection so you'd better hope you have strong widow otherwise you get no service. Dropped calls, poor sound quality/reception. Just all around not impressed. Miss my Eris LOL so I may just be an HTC girl who knows lol

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Dont forget that all updates rumored for froyo or gingerbread mayyyyy be scrapped for a rushed 2.4 because of the looming threat of dual core app incompatability...

Whew numbers :D

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
And that's a big MAYBE. :) LOL. Still considering the switch though. Just nervous to get one off eBay cause if something happens it isn't covered ya know?

OZFive

Reaction score
I JUST got a Droid Inc off eBay. I highly recommend using this seller...
ebuckmule items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, DVDs Movies items on eBay.com!

Here was the item....
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE (VERIZON) MINT LN 3G SMARTPHONE - eBay (item 270706636131 end time Feb-15-11 19:07:07 PST)

Here was my feedback...
Excellent product & communication from seller. Would DEFINITELY buy from again. Buyer: odinnzerofiveone ( 16) Feb-18-11 15:00
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE (VERIZON) MINT LN 3G SMARTPHONE (#270706636131)

Won the hardware lottery too. Got a ver. 002 AMOLED screen!

Last edited:
OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Did it come as described? Not a Scratch anywhere? That's the nerve racking part. I found one for the same description as yours.

OZFive

Reaction score
One thing is that this seller is very easy to communicate with. I needed my phone in a hurry. They offer free 3 - 4 day shipping but I needed it faster. Brought it up to them and we worked out an overnight delivery via USPS to me.

The condition of the phone was excellent but for one minor issue. I did find some scratches on the camera lens. I brought it up to the seller and asked why it was not mentioned. The seller was very apologetic and adamant that they wanted to do whatever they could to make it a positive buying experience wether it be a trade for a different phone, a refund, or whatever.

I found a replacement camera lens and bezel online, pointed it out and within 5 min the amount needed to buy (w/ shipping) the lens/bezel was refunded to my PayPal account.

I feel the communication of this seller is excellent and due to their actions I will definitely recommend trusting this seller to do business with.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I think I'm gonna get an incredible le from him and a Droid x for my husband. Did it come with a SD card?

OZFive

Reaction score
No it did not. But I had the one form my Moto Droid 1 so that was not a concern for me.

Not a him, her.

Tell her I sent you, I promised I would recommend her when I knew someone was looking to buy a Droid phone. Her customer service is just that good in my opinion. And I spent 10+ years in retail too, so I know it when I see it.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I ended up getting one cheaper through another seller but ill prolly get my husband's Droid x from her.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Well I'm using my eBay incredible and I love it. Verizon is sending us Droid x's to replace our fascinate replacements we just got because those weren't working either. So if I don't like the Droid x its going on eBay and I may keep this incredible and mod it all up. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App