saved, secured with WPA2 wifi problem

MaxxDoubt

Reaction score
Since i got the Razr Maxx i haven't been able to connect to wifi. It just goes back and forth between Connecting... & Saved, Secured with WPA2.
I've forgotten connection and redid it with right and wrong passwords but it does the same thing either way.
help?

cleave

Reaction score
MaxxDoubt said:
Since i got the Razr Maxx i haven't been able to connect to wifi. It just goes back and forth between Connecting... & Saved, Secured with WPA2.
I've forgotten connection and redid it with right and wrong passwords but it does the same thing either way.
help?

This happens with my wifi occasionally. I usually just needed to: "forget" the wifi connection on the phone, reset the router, and then reconnect to a fresh wifi and all is good. I'm guessing you've done that already?

OP
M

MaxxDoubt

Reaction score
This happens with my wifi occasionally. I usually just needed to: "forget" the wifi connection on the phone, reset the router, and then reconnect to a fresh wifi and all is good. I'm guessing you've done that already?

Yeah I had done that, but what I hadn't done and what worked finally was not just resetting the router but unplugging it for a minute. Works now, thanks people!

cleave

Reaction score
MaxxDoubt said:
Yeah I had done that, but what I hadn't done and what worked finally was not just resetting the router but unplugging it for a minute. Works now, thanks people!

Unplugging it is actually how you reset it. Glad it worked for you though :)

BravoJaime

Reaction score
Unplugging it is actually how you reset it. Glad it worked for you though :)

Thank you Cleave for this suggestion. Worked like a charm, I shook my head in disbelief that it was so simple because I was looking in other forums and everyone was getting so technical in how to fix it.

I have a Galaxy S4 and so does my wife. I had no problems logging onto WiFi. Hers kept saying Saved and Secured. Our 4 laptops, 2 Kindles and iPad, and 2 other cell phones had no problems connecting either. Just her phone.

Again, this solution worked so easily that when I saw her phone connect to WiFi, I just said, "You have to be effin kidding me!!!"

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: CLEAVE