Breaking News Samsung issues Note 7's official death note in the US

Briankbl

Reaction score
I encourage that people have opinion that they can share if it isn't harming anyone . if you are sensitive to this you shouldn't be in forum. It not disrespecting you, in any shape or forum. This the problem that America have. I ain't calling you names, you are just insecure and sensitive like my daughter which is fine for her age she just 4. Not 30++.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
You don't see how your post right here falls under the terms trolling or flaming? Blatantly demeaning another poster? Come on, now...

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Yep

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+
Delete I don't care anymore people that technically are "geek " .. Aren't geek they are 30 years old+ that seem to act High school with dressing wise and personality. Just with college degree and child mentality.

If you page and website feel certain about my action delete I won't ever bother speaking to adolescent adult with credentials. Yet feel inadequate to accept simple-minded comment.
You don't see how your post right here falls under the terms trolling or flaming? Blatantly demeaning another poster? Come on, now...

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Verizon customers have COUNTLESS phones to switch to. It's under recall! If a user doesn't return their recalled device, that's on them. Verizon blocking this update is completely irresponsible.
So what you are saying is for some one to switch to a phone that they do not like for a 2 year contract? For an issue that is not the persons fault. If I did not have chosen the Pixel XL. I would of stayed with my Note 7 until a phone I liked got released maybe the S8 or even the next Note. To some people those is more then a phone it is a business tool.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I will return to xda-developer. Which is the people with real die hard fans when it comes to operating system and modification. It support something droidforum isn't really good at all. Not bandwagon fans like this site.

Briankbl

Reaction score
So what you are saying is for some one to switch to a phone that they do not like for a 2 year contract? For an issue that is not the persons fault. If I did not have chosen the Pixel XL. I would of stayed with my Note 7 until a phone I liked got released maybe the S8 or even the next Note. To some people those is more then a phone it is a business tool.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how a recall works.

You turn in your recalled device for something else or a refund. If you don't, you have to deal with the consequences. That's that. I didn't WANT my S7 Edge. But I also didn't WANT my phone catching my house on fire and possibly injuring or killing someone. You know, priorities.

Point is, the excuse of "but there's not another phone right now that I want" is completely invalidated during a safety recall. Do I wish I still had my Note 7? No, I don't. Do I wish I had a safe Note 7 with no issues? Damn straight! But because of the circumstances, I swapped for a S7 Edge. It's still a great device. Not what I wanted, but it is what it is.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
That was proven false. The guy was a fireman. Insurance fraud on that one. The jeep fire was not causeed by the Note 7 also. It was mods he did on in the jeep.

Do you have source?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You are fake droid fans go to San Francisco with that Apple products. Team Android..

Go to San Francisco with Apple products....not sure how you're associating the two together, Apple HQ is in Cupertino. And being from the area I've seen plenty of Android phones throughout the Bay Area.

I encourage that people have opinion that they can share if it isn't harming anyone . if you are sensitive to this you shouldn't be in forum. It not disrespecting you, in any shape or form. This the problem that America have. I ain't calling you names, you are just insecure and sensitive like my daughter which is fine for her age she just 4. Not 30++.

Your previous comment was uncalled for and also targeting consumers with certain devices of their choice. Because I have an Android device, do I not belong in SF? It also happens to be a Google Pixel, is that too iPhone looking for you?

You seem to be pretty sensitive too since you got all worked up over a member's sig

I will return to xda-developer. Which is the people with real die hard fans when it comes to operating system and modification. It support something droidforum isn't really good at all. Not bandwagon fans like this site.

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Do you have source?
No I do not the article I read was a person's opinion. So I was wrong on the house one. It is still being investigated. Still has not been proven one way or the other that the Note 7 started the fire. Who leaves a phone next to an gas heater anyway. Just a soon to be former Note 7 owners opinion.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Go to San Francisco with Apple products....not sure how you're associating the two together, Apple HQ is in Cupertino. And being from the area I've seen plenty of Android phones throughout the Bay Area.

Your previous comment was uncalled for and also targeting consumers with certain devices of their choice. Because I have an Android device, do I not belong in SF? It also happens to be a Google Pixel, is that too iPhone looking for you?

You seem to be pretty sensitive too since you got all worked up over a member's sig

sizwqikzcgjyatxpyl7n.jpg

I don't care what they say about you@dezymond I like you!

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+