Rooted Gb - Wireless Tether Broken

cpinto

Reaction score
Hi,

Did a search for this, but yet to find an answer.

It seems after rooting and flashing GB, "Wireless Tether" will not work.

As was discussed in another thread, the Wireless Tether Root App also launches the new stock Mobile Hotspot settings page.

It seem the two don't get along, and I cannot connect. The Hot Spot shows up, but all attempts to connect will fail and result in "Limited or No Connectivity"

Any thoughts, or have I missed a long discussion on this somewhere.?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi,

As was discussed in another thread, the Wireless Tether Root App also launches the new stock Mobile Hotspot settings page.

It seem the two don't get along, and I cannot connect. The Hot Spot shows up, but all attempts to connect will fail and result in "Limited or No Connectivity"

Thanks

There's a nice little piece inside Team Black Hat app that will allow you to tether. I don't think I am allowed to discuss it on here but if you search the web you can find it - or just pm me.

OP
C

cpinto

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks

There's a nice little piece inside Team Black Hat app that will allow you to tether. I don't think I am allowed to discuss it on here but if you search the web you can find it - or just pm me.

Thanks ... I have the TBH app, but for some reason all downloads cancel right away. Worked fine yesterday.

I do see the one you are talking about though.

rgreene1971

Reaction score
I am having the same issues with wifi tethering. Will try the tbh download and see if that fixes the problem.

droidcritter

Reaction score
Can someone send me a link to the tbh app I can't find it and im in a free fall without wireless feather thank you