[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

I'll give it a shot. I'm pretty happy with LexLite 4.1, but I wouldn't even be running it at all without your DX to D2 port. Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

so I am really not stoked about reloading all my apps. I have a question. I have had Titanium Backup (donate version) forever now and have never used it for anything other than freezing apps. I am told I could back up my apps and just restore them into the new ROM....is this true?

It is. I would just make sure to reforce the app backup before switching to a different ROM because otherwise you'll lose all your app data, such as how far you are in a game or the highscores.

so I am really not stoked about reloading all my apps. I have a question. I have had Titanium Backup (donate version) forever now and have never used it for anything other than freezing apps. I am told I could back up my apps and just restore them into the new ROM....is this true?

It is. I would just make sure to reforce the app backup before switching to a different ROM because otherwise you'll lose all your app data, such as how far you are in a game or the highscores.

I don't care so much about losing stuff like that. I have flashed probably 40 or so times (not all on my D2) and have always had to restore my apps the old fashioned way. I mean I use appbrain to track and push out the apps but often times I run into apps no longer being on the market (which I resolved by backing up all the APK's or simply using the almighty Google to solve. But I would much rather install new ROM, install Titanium, restore all my apps in one movement.

Of course I wouldn't mind getting all the data too....that would be sweet.:icon_ banana:

Try it out. Titanium has come a long way since when I used to use it on my eris :p. I bet it works out fine.

Has the keyboard backlighting been fixed with this rom?

Back