[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
grr.....dang it. This makes it so hard to not go back to Liberty. I just miss flashing theme's on the fly to get a completely different look to my phone.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there any chance Swype is working in this release?

tb110895

Reaction score
I'm gonna hold off on this until at least a stock GB theme is out. Anybody have an ETA on when that might be? I'm ready to rock this ROM!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm gonna hold off on this until at least a stock GB theme is out. Anybody have an ETA on when that might be? I'm ready to rock this ROM!

It's still pretty simple. You can SBF to 2.3.20, install prerooted GB from MDW, install ZombieStomped. I'm doing it now, and it shouldn't be tough.

tb110895

Reaction score
I know how to do it, I must've sbf'ed back from prerooted 15 times to switch between liberty and GB. What I'm saying is I dont want to flash this ROM until there is a stock GB theme for it instead of the default blur theme.

jdog94

Reaction score
How is everyones social widget working? Mine ill start scrolling through and it will just close on its on after a page or two anyone else?????!! Mine works good on rubix but I did screw with some themes last night ......ill wipe and reflash tonight but is anyone else having that problem????

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

tb110895

Reaction score
How is everyones social widget working? Mine ill start scrolling through and it will just close on its on after a page or two anyone else?????!! Mine works good on rubix but I did screw with some themes last night ......ill wipe and reflash tonight but is anyone else having that problem????

Its not the ROM, it's the leak in general. I have the same problem

jdog94

Reaction score
I didn't have the problem with leak...I did have problem with deoxed leak......no problem with rubix blurry bread......and ill retest zombie tonight

tb110895

Reaction score

louy99

Reaction score
OMG! Im loving the animation when the screen turns off! Great job!