[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - First dose of awesomeness ;)

maroonmachine11

Reaction score
Hi JRummy,

What can I do to remove the Rumm RX theme from my Droid X and get it back to stock?

cananot

Reaction score
Ok so jrummy has his own ROM? I just unistalled Liberty cause having app and other problems is this Rom better than Liberty cause that is awesome,just wish I could get it to work.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok so jrummy has his own ROM? I just unistalled Liberty cause having app and other problems is this Rom better than Liberty cause that is awesome,just wish I could get it to work.

This is an old rom that I worked on before liberty. I don't support it anymore.

cananot

Reaction score
Oh ok I see,cause was gonna try it but I'm hooked on Liberty that Rom is freaking awesome It pained me to switch to this Darkside 4.2 and not liking it at all .Anyway Thanks for all the hard work you do I have like every app you have made and well worth the money,Keep up the great work we all really appreciate it !

jimisbell

Reaction score
Try GummyJar. It is great. I no longer have the random shutdowns I had with Rummy1.0. I have seen no problems with GummyJar except the camera app that doesnt work properly on my DroidX.

cananot

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the tip..But you said the camera app dont work with the X but the original app still works right? I really like the add on from this Darkside 4.2 the 3ghotspot hack it works great ,But I will check into the Gummyjar

jimisbell

Reaction score
I dont have the original app so I dont know. It apparently went away with the install of GummyJar.

The still camera works but switching to Video does NOT work so I have no video camera. I get a message:

"Sorry! The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

with a "Force Close" button.

This appears after about 5 seconds after switching to Video.

sephtin

Reaction score
I dont have the original app so I dont know. It apparently went away with the install of GummyJar.

The still camera works but switching to Video does NOT work so I have no video camera. I get a message:

"Sorry! The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

with a "Force Close" button.

This appears after about 5 seconds after switching to Video.

Wrong place to be troubleshooting GummyJar issues, but 2 things to try for that issue on Gummy:
1) Try resetting data/cache for the camera:
Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> all tab> Camera
Force stop, Clear cache, Clear data, then try again.

If it still happens, then try the patch to load the stock camera, it works fine on Gummy:
http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX-Fission-Camera.zip

That's a recent Blur camera that's included with the Fission ROM, and it works great.

chrislvn2888

Reaction score
Rooted droid x stuck in android recovery mode/ boot logo

CANT GO PAST BOOT LOGO.... OR ANDROID RECOVERY ,,,, TRIED MANY TIMES TO DOWNLOAD ZIP FILES TO CHANGE BUT IT COMES UP E VERIFICATION FAILED

ANY HINTS

ck 2888

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
CANT GO PAST BOOT LOGO.... OR ANDROID RECOVERY ,,,, TRIED MANY TIMES TO DOWNLOAD ZIP FILES TO CHANGE BUT IT COMES UP E VERIFICATION FAILED

ANY HINTS

ck 2888

SBF, reroot. If you can't get to recovery, you can't flash a zip. As TBH has been pulled again, I'm not sure of a good source for SBF files, and I no longer have the X, so I don't keep up.