[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0.3 - Feed your addiction with a second dose!

Section8

Reaction score
JRummy fantastic work. I love how everything is integrated so seamlessly even the Theme manager. One more bug that may be related to the calander bug is that when I place the Picture Frame plus widget on one of my home screens it only works until the phone is rebooted or powered off. After a reboot it no longer works and I must delete it and replace it back on the home screen.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
JRummy fantastic work. I love how everything is integrated so seamlessly even the Theme manager. One more bug that may be related to the calander bug is that when I place the Picture Frame plus widget on one of my home screens it only works until the phone is rebooted or powered off. After a reboot it no longer works and I must delete it and replace it back on the home screen.

Photo Widget or Picture Frame Plus Widget?

Picture Frame Plus Widget is a known issue with numerous ROM's, including

the one I'm running. I do not know a fix for this. I just switch to the Photo

Widget and have no issues. It's less convenient for switching between pic's,

but will still be there after a reboot. As seen in my sig.

Section8

Reaction score

Photo Widget or Picture Frame Plus Widget?

Picture Frame Plus Widget is a known issue with numerous ROM's, including

the one I'm running. I do not know a fix for this. I just switch to the Photo

Widget and have no issues. It's less convenient for switching between pic's,

but will still be there after a reboot. As seen in my sig.

Thanks I will switch to the Photo Widget until The Picture Frame Plus widget gets a fix.

badazz74

Reaction score
I installed this rom, I then restored to original state, I wipe/factory reset, unrooted and re-rooted and I still have the splash screen at boot. the one with the droid in doc coat. How do I get rid of this. Can anyone please help me with this.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
You will have to reinstall rumm rx and use his tools to change it back then when you reinstall something else it should be what ever you change it to via rumm rx, there might be an easier way but thats the only one i know of

MrKleen

Reaction score
I installed this rom, I then restored to original state, I wipe/factory reset, unrooted and re-rooted and I still have the splash screen at boot. the one with the droid in doc coat. How do I get rid of this. Can anyone please help me with this.

If you do a factory reset all you do is reset whatever rom you are on. To go stock you have to flash a stock rom.

optimus_droid125

Reaction score
I have this rom on my droid 2 and its flawless dancedroid
One question though, why on about phone it say VZW?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Looking forward to it! Do you guys have an estimated eta?