[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0.3 - Feed your addiction with a second dose!

powerkatwedel

Reaction score
Camera works...but doesn't work.

When taking a picture everything seems to work just fine, except it doesn't save it. It only put a "place holder" for where the picture should be. It is just an empty file. Anyone got any ideas?

BTW lovin' the rom.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
Will this work on the 340 OTA release?

Wondering he same thing... I just finally got the update working and am re rooting as we speak.. so I may just give it a go.. ...unless somebody thinks that's a bad idea!?!?!

Okay went ahead and tried it.. so far so good.. went from 2.3.15 rooted/rommed/themed... flashed 928 back to stock rom (I couldn't get this to work unless I wiped data and cache), manually updated to 2.3.340 via the "update.zip" (25mb) going around.. re-rooted, bootstrapped, and manually installed rumm_rx-v1.0.3-shadow.zip, and I'm now 2.3.340 rooted, running rummX 1.0.3

powerkatwedel

Reaction score
Oh also, all of my ringtones I made won't work Now either

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mbarry55

Reaction score
There are way too many versions of leaks and non leaks...I am so confused my head is spinning. The fact that in the link provided on page one, all the links say link dead, I'm not exactly sure what I need to do here. JRummy if you could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it, I don't want to brick my phone.

Ok so... right now, I'm on RX 1.0. 2.3.15.

I have three SBF files, the 2.3.15 sbf, another called "Happy Holidays from TBH" which I believe is the 2.3.320 sbf, and third called 2.3.340 system only sbf.

Now, exactly what do I need to do to get to 340? I *THINK* based off what I read< i need to go to 320 then to 340. One SBF flash after another. Is that correct?

Then once I am running 340, I can install this ROM, right?

bcals0087

Reaction score
There are way too many versions of leaks and non leaks...I am so confused my head is spinning. The fact that in the link provided on page one, all the links say link dead, I'm not exactly sure what I need to do here. JRummy if you could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it, I don't want to brick my phone.

I have three SBF files, the 2.3.15 sbf, another called "Happy Holidays from TBH" which I believe is the 2.3.320 sbf, and third called 2.3.340 system only sbf.

Now, exactly what do I need to do to get to 340? I *THINK* based off what I read< i need to go to 320 then to 340. One SBF flash after another. Is that correct?

If you are on 2.3.15 do NOT flash the leak. I repeat, DO NOT flash the leak. If your head is confused right now, it will be hurting more later because of all of the additional steps you'll need to do to get yourself back on track for future updates from verizon. You are one of the lucky ones who can still flash the 2.2 (thegift2.zip) and then officially install the 2.3.34 update from verizon. Then you can load this rom but the /system will be replaced by 2.3.32. They are both compatible and do not matter, but i'm sure there will be somewhat of a patch or another update for this rom in the near future. Hope I cleared this up for.

mbarry55

Reaction score

If you are on 2.3.15 do NOT flash the leak. I repeat, DO NOT flash the leak. If your head is confused right now, it will be hurting more later because of all of the additional steps you'll need to do to get yourself back on track for future updates from verizon. You are one of the lucky ones who can still flash the 2.2 (thegift2.zip) and then officially install the 2.3.34 update from verizon. Then you can load this rom but the /system will be replaced by 2.3.32. They are both compatible and do not matter, but i'm sure there will be somewhat of a patch or another update for this rom in the near future. Hope I cleared this up for.

thank you sir. that worked perfectly...now just gotta flash this rom. thanks again.

randroid123

Reaction score
Just loaded it... Went super smooth over 2.3.340. Flat out Sexy with the NexTheme. You should add a swype keyboard and NexTheme it ;) Seriously my faveorite theme ever so thank you for that. Love the ERI editor and all the cool tools. A+ Great step up from 1.0. Thanks JRUMMY!

randroid123

Reaction score
Hey just found one issue... The dialer you included in the rom is the 2.2 one...not the new 2.2.1 dialer... I corrected this myself but is this the only app included accidently.from 2.2 (not 2.2.1)?

akdoyle

Reaction score
Just loaded it... Went super smooth over 2.3.340. Flat out Sexy with the NexTheme. You should add a swype keyboard and NexTheme it ;) Seriously my faveorite theme ever so thank you for that. Love the ERI editor and all the cool tools. A+ Great step up from 1.0. Thanks JRUMMY!

Did you have the OTA 2.3.340? or the leaked version?

randroid123

Reaction score
Do u have the dialer apk for 2.2.1? I really loved it.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

U can use astro file manager to remove it from any other 2.3.340 (or .320) rom... Astro allows u to easily browse and extract from zip files...

fr3nzy

Reaction score
greatest rom ive ever loaded on my DX i love the hacks and the scripts that you added into it, your amazing man keep up the work!

wayne9592

Reaction score
Is it normal for system info to read 2.3.20 instead of 2.3.40 once updated and running rum rx 1.0.3?

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
Im not sure if I want to try this out. It sounds like a beast, but that means I have to backup my UD rom then load this up, with the possibility of problems flashing. Anyone here come from UD and think it was worth it?