[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

mza929

Reaction score
one thing i like about blur is the "my accounts" settings area...

how can i hook up my yahoo email account like i did before?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
one thing i like about blur is the "my accounts" settings area...

how can i hook up my yahoo email account like i did before?

It's not integrated like it was before with blur, that was a part of blur which is what kejar removed. If you want to get yahoo mail just grab the app from the market and set it up that way. The app is better than blur had it too.

Goatastic

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the lock screen not showing up when I have a pattern lock set up. I have only had this issue with this rom. All the others show the pattern lock when I unlock the screen.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am having an issue with the lock screen not showing up when I have a pattern lock set up. I have only had this issue with this rom. All the others show the pattern lock when I unlock the screen.

What exactly is the issue?

Goatastic

Reaction score
If I have a pattern lock set up the rotary lock screen doesn't show up at all. On all the other roms I have tried the normal lock screen shows up and when I unlock that the pattern would show up. On this Rom it just goes to the pattern lock.

mza929

Reaction score
If I have a pattern lock set up the rotary lock screen doesn't show up at all. On all the other roms I have tried the normal lock screen shows up and when I unlock that the pattern would show up. On this Rom it just goes to the pattern lock.

one would think that is actually a good thing... i hate doing the pattern, then doing an unlock... its redundant. :)

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

one would think that is actually a good thing... i hate doing the pattern, then doing an unlock... its redundant. :)

Agreed, pretty sure thats a cyanogen thing that he included.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score

x2 i love this feature! very redundant

mza929

Reaction score
fyi

i am loving this rom so far! the only thing i miss is the yahoo integration with blur... but hey - i only use my yahoo acct for spam.

Goatastic

Reaction score
It actually works the other way. You do the unlock and then the pattern. I could see why some people would like it not being there but I personally like having to do it. I get the security of the pattern but the cool look of the lock screen.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It actually works the other way. You do the unlock and then the pattern. I could see why some people would like it not being there but I personally like having to do it. I get the security of the pattern but the cool look of the lock screen.

You could use an app called widgetlocker and set your slider to rotary and have widgets on your lockscreen. It's a pretty cool app.

Goatastic

Reaction score
I could. But I don't really want to pay for it. Its not a serious enough issue. Just something I noticed. It would be nice if it could be put in as an option.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I could. But I don't really want to pay for it. Its not a serious enough issue. Just something I noticed. It would be nice if it could be put in as an option.

There's a feature request thread, go put it in there and maybe he'll have it in the next release.

Herndon

Reaction score
Is it just me or does battery life seems to be better on 2.5 also:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Manchild

Reaction score
Just to let you know, I did have a random reboot when connected for USB. But it was only once out of several times. Other than that, I have had no problems. ROM is great. Thanks a lot.