[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Downloaded and running beautifully. No issues at all. Swype and pattern lock working as well. Can't wait to see the themes.

Yea, lock patterns are a known issue

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its not just the pattern lock its the pin and password too, they don't show up just goes straight to slider

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Looks cool, cant install though. I'm running Squidly's newest ROM and it's not 2.3.320 or 2.3.340.

Glad to see another custom ROM especially an AOSP rom for D2..

This rom has been tested and developed for 2.3.20 based D2 phones

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Its not just the pattern lock its the pin and password too, they don't show up just goes straight to slider

Ok thanks for the info.

everything about this ROM is awesome, been on fission for a few weeks but i might be stickin with this

Thus far loving the rom, been using it medium to heavy usage for the last 3.5 hrs only down to80% batt life, its smooth and snappy, hopefuly for xmas I will get my laptop take a crash course in themeing and developing and help with add ons & such, can we have. A pulldown bar that follows with the theme? Black transparent background and green font? And a round battery, just some food for thought. Also a black green swipe theme

Excited to try this rom out!
Thank for adding this to the D2 :)

Hi, I currently have 2.4.5 star wars for my d2 and when I try to download gummyjar 1.9 from the d2 link it says download unsuccessful, I also tried to download it from the droid2files site.

All of the attempts were from my phone, do I have to download it from a pc first? I don't have pc access for 4 hours

Hi, I currently have 2.4.5 star wars for my d2 and when I try to download gummyjar 1.9 from the d2 link it says download unsuccessful, I also tried to download it from the droid2files site.

All of the attempts were from my phone, do I have to download it from a pc first? I don't have pc access for 4 hours

Yes, please use your PC

Last edited:
@Swag and anyone else who has/had issues with the battery themes in OP.

DX_Batt_Numbers.zip

This was put together for the DX, but I just tested and I can confirm it works for the D2.
(Use the SAME instillation instructions I posted on page4..)

It's a double digit number theme, not one. (For those of you who want double digit instead of 1. ;) ) Will read "90" "80" instead of "9" "8".

Credit to bcals0087 for posting this up in the DX section of GummyJAR.
that link no longer works, can you upload again?

Someone should post some screenies on the battery percent :)

i did everything right and it seems to be stuck at the reboot where it keeps doing the nexus type x logo for couple of minutes now and sometimes it lags during the x flash. i never had a bricked phone so i dont know if its bricked

i did everything right and it seems to be stuck at the reboot where it keeps doing the nexus type x logo for couple of minutes now and sometimes it lags during the x flash. i never had a bricked phone so i dont know if its bricked

Give it a few min and if it doesn't work, pull the battery and see if it boots ok.... If that doesnrt work

Pull the battery
Turn on the phone by holding the Home key and Powerbutton at the same time
when you get to the screen with the exclamation mark press the search button
select wipe system, after that is done reboot...

If that doesn't work you might have to SBF

Back