[ROM] GummyJAR - Stripped down and geared towards SPEED!!!! - release 19 - 12/16

Well I flashed this last night to see how id like it and I'm not disappointed! I also flashed the linear theme with the only issue being with swype but I flashed the other file I had so all good there.
Now my question is the *228 not working, is there a way around this?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

a few quick question got the rom installed and seems to be really nice just missing my old stock wallpapers like the droid2eye and DroidXTRm which i miss how do i get them back i have a backup of my stockrooted and my latest squidlyrom i dont know the file names to install them back. I'm mainly concerned about the xtrm on which was my main wallpaper even tho i purchased like 3 of them from the android marketplace since i had my d1.

secondly i tried doing ##program on the dailer to try to access my data rates and it treats as a phone call but on fission when i ran in it for a short period of time i was able to access the manual program and go to data rates and increase it to 136.1/136.1 instead of the default 136.1/9.1 which increased my 3g speed and gave me better reception in my tin box of a home.

third problem im having which is the same problem i've had on fission is my custom ringtones always goes to default ringtone anyone experiencing this?

am i the only one experiencing this at all?

Any chance you could port this theme over to the D2? I just checked out some screenshots of the theme and WOW! Coming from the D1 and your theme's there, this Linear theme blows me away! I'd love to install that on my D2.

Please Note Linear is made for the DX not the D2 You will have issues!!!!

Any chance you could port this theme over to the D2? I just checked out some screenshots of the theme and WOW! Coming from the D1 and your theme's there, this Linear theme blows me away! I'd love to install that on my D2.

Please Note Linear is made for the DX not the D2 You will have issues!!!!

I believe he is working on the port now :)

I just want to let everyone know that there is a plan to give this ROM a slot with the other D2 ROM's. It's going to happen next week. Someone pm'd me about making it a sticky, not going to do that but it will be attended to.

How to install update? Just mount system or wipe data? Or straight up flash over

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

are you talking about the 1.9.1 update?
If you are running 1.9, then just mount and flash-no wipe.

kejar,

the reason I wanted soundback to work was so that I could add sounds to menu transitions. It works with the fix you gave me, but when I try to modify the soundback.apk ogg files, it just force closes on me. Can you think of a reason why? I converted them to all the same specs as the regular ones. 2 channel, 44100, and about the same bitrate/filesize. Not sure what the problem is.

Not that I can think of off the top of my head, sorry.. Busy with the kids this weekend and am trying to build CM from source once again to see if I can port over the power controls

I would seriously love you forever if you got the power controls ported.

CHEERS! GUMMY ROCKS!

smooth sailing, snappy response, stable as hell.

Kinda miss the blur messaging set up, but small price to pay.

LINEAR THEME is pretty sweet as well. Only issue I have is can't read weather on notification screen as letters are black, but if that's my only complaint I'm doing just fine.

Its great to finally have options for the D2, THE LEVEL OF APPRECIATION IS EXPONENTIAL!
From the Great North Woods

can someone please link the linear theme.. i keep seeing mention of it but couldnt find it when i searched for it. thanks in advance..=)

Been running this rom for a few days now, also put it on my friends Droid X and let me just say that this rom is near perfect. So fast and smooth, the battery life trumps any other D2 rom that has been released yet, the widget organizer is great. The theme is very nice, and the preformance is even better. Great work kejar, stoked for future releases! And deffinitly donating on payday!

Back