Remove Verizon Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwking

Reaction score
Thought you guys might enjoy this... I actually tried it last night and it works perfectly! To remove the Verizon logo from the metallic finish on the bottom of your Bionic, take the edge of a penny and rub it off. It leaves ZERO scratches on the surface and your Bionic will look supa-fly! :) I was trepidatious at first, but once I grew the balls to do it, I was super happy. No more Verizon logo! Woot!

Debrand your Bionic... - xda-developers

useltonm

Reaction score
I can confirm that this works without leaving scratches.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
But it does leave a bit of a "ghost" image of the logo from what I have been told. (Haven't done it myself. I have a case that hides it anyway.)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need a penny :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
But it does leave a bit of a "ghost" image of the logo from what I have been told. (Haven't done it myself. I have a case that hides it anyway.)

So minute it's not even noticeable unless you angle it toward light and inspect it. Otherwise you would never know. Mine is obscured by a vinyl case, but the graphic and the tops of some of the letters were peeking out the top. I had to ditch it. So glad I did. :D

useltonm

Reaction score
You have to really be looking for it to see it once you've scratched it off. Like the poster above said, it had to be the right light at the right angle.

svickstc

Reaction score
Awesome, just did this do my Droid 3!!

Works like a charm, no scratches at all

Although, at a certain angle i can still see the logo

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Done and done, thanks for the tip :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Apparently this works on Droid3 as well! Have fun de-branding - it looks so much better! ;)

Thought you guys might enjoy this... I actually tried it last night and it works perfectly! To remove the Verizon logo from the metallic finish on the bottom of your Bionic, take the edge of a penny and rub it off. It leaves ZERO scratches on the surface and your Bionic will look supa-fly! :) I was trepidatious at first, but once I grew the balls to do it, I was super happy. No more Verizon logo! Woot!

Debrand your Bionic... - xda-developers

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Or maybe you can't. lol It's a bad picture. And EW! I hate the way the flash amplifies the dust. My phone is NOT that dirty. hahaha But yeah, no scratches. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.